Chapter 36- Desperation

The two men got into the sea and swam around as they tried to race one another to see who was the fastest swimmer. They gave up on that idea eventually because they kept cheating and grabbing the legs of the other as they swam ahead. Now, Magnus watched as Alec swam around and came up out of the water with his body dripping. Unable to help himself as he bit his lip and became a little aroused. He swam over to Alec and floated in front of him before leaning in.

"I need you, now," Magnus whispered. Alec looked at him a little shocked but then smirked.

"What here?" Alec asked curiously.

"Right now, I don't care but I'd rather not have you fuck me in the middle of the sea with a hundred people around," Magnus smirked.

"Car?" Alec asked.

"Car" Magnus said in agreement as they swam back to the shore, giggling as they raced.

They rushed out of the water and ran over the sand. Magnus not caring about the looks they got from other beachgoers as they went. It wasn't until Izzy was suddenly in front of them did they actually pay attention to anyone else and stopped to look at her.

"Where are you two going?" Izzy asked them, tilting her head to the side curiously.

"Magnus forgot something in the car so we are going to get it," Alec replied as straight-faced as he could.

"Hmm did he now? What did he forget?" Izzy questioned further with a slight smirk.

"My phone," Magnus answered quickly. "I'm seeing my goddaughter tomorrow so I'm waiting for a reply from Madzie's mother, Catarina."

"Fine," Izzy smiled sweetly turning and heading back to the towel before laying down. They were both surprised how quickly Izzy dropped the subject but not overthinking it as they took off again to the car.

Luckily Alec remembered to bring extra towels and laid them over the front seat so that they wouldn't get the seats wet. Pulling out of the parking space, Alec drove away and tried to find somewhere more private but it was hard as there were so many people around. Magnus smirked as he got tired of the wait and reached out to put his hand over Alec's bulge in his pants. He watched Alec's intake of breath as he rubbed his hand over his length and Alec's face whipped around to his.

"You keep doing that and I'll fuck you in the street," Alec replied with a shuddered voice.

"There's an alleyway there!" Magnus exclaimed suddenly and Alec drove up there. Both seeing no one around and Magnus wasting no time as he clambered over into Alec's lap.

He crashed their lips together in a hard heated kiss full of need and desire. He felt Alec's hand run down his naked back and down into his swimming trunks before he cupped his ass. Magnus moaned in delight as he broke the kiss.

"Open me up, please" Magnus pleaded against Alec's lips before he watched as Alec pulled away slightly and suck on his own fingers. Magnus swallowed hard as he watched and pushed his shorts down before he awkwardly took them off one of his legs. He tugged at Alec's trunks as Alec lifted his hips while still sucking on his fingers and Magnus pulled them down. Releasing Alec's length and taking it in his hand. He pumped the length quickly and watched as Alec opened his mouth and moaned.

"Someone's desperate" Alec teased as he looked at Magnus and reached around. He ran his fingertips over Magnus' hole before he gently pushed one finger in. Magnus moaned in delight and pushed back onto Alec's wet finger, his need to get Alec in quicker taken over as he rocked himself onto Alec's finger and got him all the way in.

"Y-You didn't fuck me... this morning..." Magnus replied a little breathless as he moved faster on the digit in his asshole.

"You woke up late and wanted to go to the beach" Alec reminded him. Magnus shrugged in response as he closed his eyes and moved faster. "You look so beautiful fucking yourself onto my finger"