Chapter 2

The next day Jughead and Betty prepare for their first day of senior year at Riverdale High. As they walk downstairs for breakfast, they see Jellybean sat at the table with a bowl of cereal. Jughead sticks two pieces of bread in the toaster while Betty grabs a bowl and some cereal. "Morning Jug, Morning Betty." Jellybean says. "Where's dad?" Jughead asks. "He left for work." Jellybean replies. "How are you getting to school?" Betty asks. "Walking part of the way with you and Jug." Jellybean says. Betty and Jughead nod and go back to their breakfast.

Jughead and Betty arrive at school and see Archie and Veronica talking by Archie's locker. They walk over to Betty's locker and lean on it. Cheryl Blossom struts into and waltz' up to Betty. "Cousin I'm having a sleepover with my Vixen's inner circle tonight and you are obligated to attend." Cheryl exclaims. "Sure, I'll have to pop back to Jug's to pick up my stuff after school, but I will definitely be there by 7." Betty replies. "Awesome. Toodles" Cheryl says and then saunters down the hall. Jughead and Betty share a look and Betty shrugs.

At lunchtime Betty and Jughead sat with Kevin, Archie and Veronica and discuss what senior year could possibly hold for them. Betty and Jughead sit incredibly close to each other and make heart eyes at each other. Kevin is unusually quiet however these this appears to be the norm as his attitude and behaviour changed after the farm left him behind. Archie and Veronica keep sneaking secret glances at Jughead and Betty trying to figure out what they are hiding.

When school finishes Jughead and Betty head home to work on their homework and their latest article for the blue and gold. Jughead watched Betty as she does her homework and fantasies about who their baby will look more like. "JUG!" Betty shouts. He snaps out of his daydream. "Yeah babe?" he replies. "I was saying that we should tell your dad." Betty says. "Sure Betty. Only if you definitely want to though." Jughead says. Betty checks the clock and realizes that it's 6:30. "I have to head Cheryl's now. I'll see you at school tomorrow Juggie. Also, we'll tell your dad at dinner tomorrow." Betty says. Jughead kisses her as she grabs her bag to set her off to Cheryl's.

Cheryl's House

Betty, Cheryl, Toni, Veronica and Josie are sat watching movies in Cheryl's bedroom with cups of Hot Chocolate. They are currently painting each other's fingernails and toenails. Cheryl's are Cherry Red, Veronica's are Plum Purple, Josie's are Royal Blue, Toni's are Rose Gold and Betty's are Baby Pink. Betty's phone chimes with a text from Jughead.

Juggie <3: Good Night My Queen. Hope you're okay. I love you xx

Veronica looks over Betty's shoulder at the message and awes. Betty blushes and sends Jughead back a heart.

"Ladies, I say we play a round of Secrets and Sins." Cheryl says. "Actually Cheryl, I'm kind of tired so I think I'll just sit and watch." Betty says. "Come on B, just play one round at least." Veronica says. "If she doesn't want to then I'm okay with it. She has lost all her family and living in their old house." Toni says. Betty sits on Cheryl's bed and watches as the other girls play Secrets and Sins.

At 2am all the girls were sleeping in various places of Cheryl's bedroom when Betty suddenly woke up and dashed to the bathroom. Veronica heard Betty go up and dash to the bathroom, so she followed and heard Betty vomiting violently. "B, you okay?" Veronica asks. "Yeah V, just something I ate before I got here." Betty replies. "Okay as long as you're sure." Veronica says before walking back to Cheryl's room.