Chapter 22

Bughead decided to have a lazy day as they exhausted all their time working on their farm story until they deemed it perfect to be printed. Betty is relieved that she has a little relaxation as this pregnancy has been harder than the last one and no one can figure out why that is. Jughead has driven to Pop's to get them lunch while Betty relaxes with the twins and watches Treasure Planet. The doorbell ringing makes Betty jump and she slowly gets up from the sofa and answers only to be taken by surprise by Fangs stood at the door holding 2 little girls. "Fangs?" Betty asks. "Hey Betty, is Jughead home?" Fangs asks. "Jug has just gone to Pop's to grab some lunch, but you are welcome to wait for him to get back." Betty says and opens the door to invite Fangs inside.

When Jughead returns from Pop's he sees Fangs and then notices the 2 extra children sat watching the television. "Hey Betts, Hey Fangs, what do we the owe the pleasure of this visit?" Jughead asks. "I was just going to explain to Betty that I really need help from both you." Fangs says. "Of course, Fangs. No serpent stands alone." Jughead says. "I was hoping that one of you could either invite Kevin round or pick him up from the Pembrook. I didn't have the nerve to go there after he phoned me and told me that one of the twins Veronica is pregnant with is his." Fangs says. "Sure Fangs. I would like an answer to one question. Who are the kids?" Betty asks. "While we were with The Farm Kevin and I got married and another Farmie agreed to be our surrogate, so they are mine and Kevin's." Fangs says. "What are their names and how old are they?" Jughead asks. "Skye Diane Fogarty born September 9 at 9.05pm and Sienna Abigail Fogarty born September 9 at 9.25pm." Fangs says speaking to each child as he explains.

Betty agrees to go and pick up Kevin from the Pembrook and when she arrives, she sees Kevin alone with Natalia yet again. "Where's Veronica?" Betty asks when Kevin turns around from closing the door to his and Veronica's apartment. "She has an emergency at La Bonne Nuit." Kevin says. "Cut the crap Kev. Also, I'm not here for Veronica. I need you to come to mine and Jug's place we need to talk. We'll drop Natalia off at Archie's on the way." Betty says. "Okay?" Kevin questions slightly suspicious. He follows Betty down to her car and buckles Natalia into one of the twins cars seats. Then Betty drives them back towards Elm Street.

When Betty parks the car Kevin takes Natalia across the road to Archie while Betty heads inside. "Where's Kev?" Fangs asks once she's inside. "He's popped across the road to see Archie a minute." Betty says. "Veronica left him with Natalia again?" Jughead guesses. Betty just nods in leu of answering him. 2 minutes later Kevin walks in and stops in the doorway when he sees who is sat in Bughead's living room. "Fangs?" Kevin asks as though he might vanish. "Hey Kev, The Farm left me and the twins behind and I come looking for my husband only to find out not only has he got Veronica Lodge pregnant, but he is also living with her." Fangs says in frustration. Bughead exchange a look and decide to take their kids upstairs to give them some privacy. "Fangs I thought you weren't coming back. I got really depressed. I know I shouldn't have slept with Ronnie, but I made my bed on this one and I can't go back." Kevin says frustratedly. "Do you love me anymore Kevin?" Fangs asks on the verge of tears. "Of course, I do. I honestly thought that Edgar had taken my family from me. I fucked up so much and I not only hurt Archie and his daughter, but I also hurt my family and the love of my life." Kevin says crying. "I'm moving in with Cheryl and Toni as they offered to help me until I can find somewhere safe for me and the twins. If you want to see them, I won't stop you." Fangs says. Fangs picks up Skye and Sienna and heads out.

A/N - I decided to add a picture of Fangs and Kevin because the chapter is short