Chapter 28

A/N - Just a quick apology for not updating yesterday I was very busy.

3 Years Old / 1 Year Old

Since giving birth to baby Luke Jellybean and the Jones family have become closer than they have ever been. Bughead and their children have become a proper little family. Jughead was approached by a publisher regarding his novel that started with Jason Blossom's murder and bloomed into something beautiful. He has just finished the 3-month promotional tour and can't wait to see Betty and the kids. Betty surprised him while he was in NYC by bringing the kids to see him so that he could celebrate their birthdays with them. He also ran into Veronica who dared to ask how Archie and Kevin were doing with the kids.

F.P is thriving as the Sheriff of Riverdale and has gotten close with Alice lately and they are slowly rekindling their romance. He has formed a bond with Charles and is glad that he has the chance to know all of his children. He found out that the masked assailant was Moose Mason taking revenge on the town for the trauma his father and the RROTC caused him when all he did was fall in love with Kevin. He is still receiving letters from Gladys she doesn't seem to get the message even though he continues to send them back without reading them.

Josie and Sweet Pea had a baby girl 4 months ago and named her Arianna Michelle McCoy. They decided to give her Josie's surname as when they get married Sweet Pea is going to take her surname. Sweet Pea proposed by taking Josie to Paris for 2 weeks. Josie and Sweet Pea also bought a smaller apartment closer to Bughead and Archie.

Betty graduated from her online journalism class and is still working at the Register but now she also expanded the office. She has been missing Jughead like crazy since he started the tour for his book. She felt amazing when she went to see Jughead in NYC for a week and it was nice to do something a little different for their kids birthdays. She was just as surprised as Jughead when James took his first steps and said his first words on the twins 3rd birthday. She also helped Josie and Kevin start a day care so that working parents have a safe place with people they can trust and that their kids can stay with during the day.

Archie is still running the community center with Mad Dog and also Reggie. He still struggles with his kids sometimes and wishes that Veronica was there to help. His mom and Robert help him a lot. He is also struggling to keep his dads company in one piece. He is still boxing which causes a bit of conflict between him and his mom because she feels like he isn't thinking of his kids. He feels that this is his only outlet for dealing with everything that has happened over the past 3 years. He received a letter from Hiram some months ago laughing at the fact that Veronica cheated on him and left him to raise his children alone.

Speaking of Hiram despite all of the people in his pocket all the charges against him were just too much and there is new evidence that came to light against him revealing that he not only was behind Archie being framed and sent to juvie but that it was him who ordered Penny and the Ghoulies to leave Jughead for dead. The new evidence means that Hiram received a death sentence when bought before the judge.

Alice has moved in with Jellybean, Luke and F.P. She also managed to get herself a job on the local news station as an anchor. She has a closer relationship with Betty than she used to before everything happened. She is still struggling to adjust to everything that happened to her while she was under the influence of The Farm. She is so thankful that Betty and Jughead are giving her the opportunity to be a grandmother to their children. She wishes that Polly was with them, but she also knows that Polly is better off where she is because she was so far under Edgar and Evelyn's thumb she couldn't just go back to life without The Farm.

Cheryl is now the sole owner of Thistlehouse as Nana Rose had a heart attack and died 3 months ago. She is struggling without her Nana and she has Toni to support her. She is doing well raising Juniper and Dagwood with Toni. She was shocked when she found about Polly having to go to a mental institution. She has been working hard to make the Blossom name something that people can say without fear. She is working with Toni to do some good for Riverdale because she feels as though she has to make up for the horrors that parents inflicted on many families here.

Kevin has been focusing all of his energy into raising his kids with Fangs. He works at the Riverdale Register as an agony aunt because he wants to make up for everything, he did wrong and the pain he caused Archie and Fangs. He has slowly started to repair his relationship with his father, but he knows it will never be the same. He regrets sleeping Veronica, but he doesn't regret having Danielle.