Chapter 30

A/N -: Before you read the final chapter I would like to clarify that I have no ill will against any characters or hatred. Nor do I think cancer is any way a joke or something to be mentioned lightly I have seen enough people deal with this cruel horrible illness and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I know the subject is a very sensitive one which is why I am taking my time with the sequel and why I spent a lot of time wondering if I would actually write it in.

5 years old / 3 years old / 3 months old

Bughead had another baby girl who they named Jennifer Louise Iris Jones. They are doing really well at the moment. They did have a minor setback over the past 12 months when Betty had to have a hysterectomy after having Jennifer because having any more kids would have been too dangerous for her and there was a complication with the surgery.

Ally broke her arm for the 1st time when Betty was 6-months-pregnant, and they discovered that she has a knack for wanting to climb things that she really shouldn't. Freddie has attachment issues and thinks that any time Jughead or Betty leave him with someone that they won't come back for him. They have also started to tag team people more so that they get what they want and sometimes they make Bughead laugh.

Betty has gotten close with Cheryl and Toni and they all go out one day a week and do something fun with the kids. Yesterday they took them to the zoo and next week they are going to a soft play center. Cheryl and Toni sold Thistlehouse and moved into a smaller house since its only them and the twins. Betty has been trying to come up with a suitable name for the reunited serpents and pretty poisons because Toni and Jughead realized that having two different gangs was stupid.

Jughead won an award for his novel and he has also been approached to see if he would be willing to turn it into a movie. He isn't sure because having lived them experiences personally he feels as though it would be better for it to remain a novel. Betty told him that she would support him whatever decision he made.

They have both been offered a position at a prestigious newspaper in Washington and are considering taking the offers as they are a once in a lifetime deal. They are planning to discuss this with Alice and F.P because if they do take the offer then they want Alice to look after The Riverdale Register.

Dinner – Jones House 1

Bughead are having dinner with Alice and F.P while a babysitter takes care of their children. They exchange nervous looks and just decide to get it over and done with. Jughead clears his throat. "Dad, Alice? Betty and I have something we want to discuss with you." Jughead starts. "Go ahead." Alice prompts. "We have both been offered a place at a newspaper in Washington." Betty says. "That's amazing!" F.P says excitedly. "The catch is we would have to relocate to Washington. Also, they want an answer by next week." Jughead says. "I think that you should take the opportunity Jug." F.P encourages and Alice nods along. "Mom we were hoping that you would keep the Register going for us though." Betty says. "Of course." Alice says. Betty hugs Alice.

10 years after Bughead move to Washington

F.P is currently at the hospital because he has feeling off for a week. He had tests done 3 days ago to try and determine what is wrong with him. "Mr. Jones?" The Doctor asks entering the room. F.P just nods. "I am sorry Mr. Jones this is not good news." The Doctor says. "What is it?" F.P asks nervously. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this. You have cancer." The doctor says.

TO BE CONTINUED...