Chapter 16

A/N - Just a quick note before you begin to read the chapter I am fully aware that Kevin is gay and I am not changing that I am simply playing out a scenario that I have heard of and seen on TV in a different show so it is not uncommon. I just wanted to clear the air on the matter before people start hating on me.

1 year and 3 months old

Today is Jughead and Betty's wedding day. Jughead, Archie, Sweet Pea and F.P are getting ready at F.P's house. Betty the girls are getting ready at the Pembrook. Betty and Jughead are getting married at 4pm and the time is currently 1:30pm. The twins are with Josie and her mom who are getting them ready. Betty is freaking out a little bit because Veronica is running late, and she can't get married without her maid of honour. F.P looks at his son and can't believe that he is here to see the day that his boy gets married.

4pm – Wedding Time

Jughead is stood at the front of the aisle with Archie as his best man. The doors open and the music starts. Jughead turns to face the door and sees Josie and Sweet Pea walk down the aisle. Then Toni and Kevin. Followed by Veronica and Reggie. Once they reach Archie and Jughead they focus their attention on the door where Betty walks down the aisle with F.P. When Betty and F.P reach Jughead F.P kisses her on the cheek and places her hand in Jughead's. Jughead and Betty face the registrar. "Honoured friends and family of these two people. We are here today to celebrate the marriage of Elizabeth Cooper and Forsythe Pendleton Jones III. We are here because the love these two share is infinite. The couple have written their own vows." The registrar says. "Betty you and I didn't have the most cliché starts to our love story, but it works so well, and our love has only grown stronger. We have had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster and we have dealt with a lot but waking up every day and sharing my life with you is everything I want and need. We share a home together and have 2 beautiful children. I can't wait for our future together." Jughead says. "Jughead there was so much that you and I have dealt with head on and come back from. Having you by my side as my partner in life and everything else is what I need and want for the rest of my life. You Jughead Jones are the love of my life and you and I share 2 beautiful children who are miniature versions of both of us." Betty says. "Do you Forsythe Pendleton Jones III take Elizabeth Cooper to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The registrar asks Jughead. "I do." Jughead replies with a huge smile on his face. "Do you Elizabeth Cooper take Forsythe Pendleton Jones III as your lawfully wedded husband?" The registrar asks Betty." I do." Betty says with a smile to match Jughead's. "You may now kiss the bride." The registrar says. Jughead pulls Betty into a kiss filled with so much love.

The Reception Party

Everyone is dancing and enjoying themselves. Betty and Jughead are sat at the head table looking at their family and friends celebrating with huge smiles on their faces. "I love you Mrs. Jones." Jughead says. "I love you too. Also, I love hearing you call me Mrs. Jones." Betty says. "I love calling you Mrs. Jones." Jughead says. The DJ announces Jughead and Betty to take to the dancefloor for their first dance. They dance to Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse Of The Heart. When Betty and Jughead finish everyone joins them on the dancefloor for some dance songs.

Jughead heads to the toilet a little while and hears a noise down the hall. He also noticed that Veronica had disappeared from the party a little while ago. Jughead follows the noise to one of the side rooms in the hotel. He opens the door and the sight that greets him is one that he never thought he would ever see. Veronica with her legs wrapped around Kevin and both in a compromising position. "GUYS!!" Jughead shouts. "Jughead! What the hell dude?" Kevin asks. "I could hear you two down the hall. I didn't realise it was you two though." Jughead says. "Jug, you can't tell Betty or Archie please." Veronica pleads. "I don't even understand how this happened. Kevin you have always been adamant that you are gay with no interest in women whatsoever." Jughead says. "Look I know what I said Jughead, but Ronnie was there for me when I felt depressed and vulnerable from my experience with The Farm and the fact that Fangs is missing, Joaquin is dead, and Moose left me." Kevin says. "I was stressed with everything at Lodge Industries, Pop's and La Bonne Nuit. Natalia isn't sleeping properly where she is teething. Archie runs off with the serpents when they need him. I felt alone." Veronica says. "You are both unbelievable and this needs to stop. I'm going back to my wife. You should go home Kevin and Veronica you should go back to Archie." Jughead says and turns around and heads back to the room they rented.

Jughead and Betty decided against a honeymoon as they felt like they couldn't spend too much time away from the twins. As a compromise they agreed to spending a couple nights in the 5 Seasons. Jughead and Betty also agreed that while at the hotel F.P would look after Freddie and Ally. When Jughead and Betty arrive at the hotel for their mini honeymoon it doesn't take long for them to get busy.