Lock The Door

(Jason Todd x Reader)

Summary: After being kidnapped from your apartment, Jason and the Batfam go to rescue you

Requested: yes, by a loving anon

Request: 31&41 from your prompt list please

Prompt: 31. Rescue Mission; 41. "Please lock the door"

Warning/s: swearing

________________________________________________________________________________

It's not the smartest idea to leave your apartment unlocked in Gotham but after a hard day at work you didn't even know left from right because you were so tired. And that resolved you into getting kidnapped by the Riddler.

"Fucking leprechaun green guy with his ass dumb riddles and shit." You mumbled to yourself whilst trying to get the ropes off of your hands and legs.

"Well riddle me this, who will get killed faster if they don't shut their mouth? YOU!" He screamed in your face. You rolled your eyes, oh if only you had your gun with you then this dude would be so fucked. You hoped Jay and the others are on their way.

In the Batcave Robin, Red Robin and Nightwing watched their brother pace all over the cave as they waited for Batman's plan on how to get Jayson's lover back. "What the fuck is taking him so long, (y/n) could be dead by now."

"tt, I doubt (l/n) is dead. But they do know how to provoke a person."

"Shut it Demon Spawn." Jason said still pacing, "Now Jaybird I'm sure Damian didn't mean it like that so there's no need to get angry." Dick said trying to not start a deadly fight between the two. "Exactly, plus they're dating you so they already know how to handle psychopaths."

"Tim I swear if you say anything else I will shoot you between your stupid eyes right now." Jason threatened to Tim and pointed his gun to his head. "Jason put the gun down." They heard the unmistakable voice of Batman. "Well I have my suspects that (y/n) was kidnapped from their apartment after forgetting to lock the door."

"That idiot." Jay said quietly while putting his hand on his forehead in disbelief.

"So Bruce what's the plan?" Dick asked his adoptive father. "Okay everyone gather around and listen carefully." Bruce said to the vigilantes.

"Ugh, I'm hungry."

"I heard you the first five times." The Riddler responded to your cry of complain, "Well aren't you going to do something about it?" You asked snarky. "No! What do you think this is? Batburger's?" His face got red with anger. "I wish." You said more to yourself than to him.

"Agghh! You are by far the worst captive I've ever had."

"Well nobody told you to kidnap me now did they?"

"I hate you."

"Same here buddy!" You screamed at him as he left the room once again and locked it, "Fucking asshole."

After an hour you got suspicious as the Riddler hasn't came back yet. You heard someone banging on the door in frustration to get it open.

"Come on you dumbass door." You heard the voice of Red Hood the same one you fell for. "Jay I'm in here!"

"I know babe just hold on a little longer." He said and shoot at the door, finally getting it to open, "(y/n)!" He screamed in glee and ran to you to untie you.

As you got untied from the uncomfortable ropes you hugged Jason hard, him hugging back just as hard. "I thought I lost you." He mumbled in your hair. "You will never lose me Jay, I'll always be here."

"Can you just promise me one thing (y/n)?" He asked.

"Anything Jay." You replied looking at him.

"Next time please lock the damn door."