I've Always Liked You

(Tim Drake x Reader)

Summary: Tim finds out that it's harder to confess his feelings to a girl when she's the most popular one in school

Requested: yes, by a lovely anon

Request: Hey there! I love your imagines so much and I was hoping you could make an imagines where the reader is a popular girl in school and then maybe they become friends or something and he confesses that he likes her from the start? :) thank you! / I'm so sorry I forgot to mention a boy haha can it be with Tim please?

Warning/s: none

________________________________________________________________________________

Your friendship with Tim was definitely an interesting one but you loved it nonetheless. This one had a weird beginning, and by that I mean you two meeting was weird. It wasn't through parents or school project or anything like that.

You two met in the cafeteria when Tim spilled his lunch all over you. It was cute how he apologized a hundred times and he was still apologizing through your friendship even tough that happened a year ago, when both of you were sophomores.

For a while now Tim's feelings for you have grown more and faster by the second, every time you two hung out he would start getting very nervous and stutter. He wanted to tell you he liked you so badly but it seemed like every time he got enough courage to say something, you would go on a date with another guy, who would turn out to be a complete douche which will resolve in Tim comforting you and you falling asleep and spending the night at the manor.

He hated to see you so heartbroken and with a guy that didn't deserve you when he sure does, but he was sure you only see a friend in him.

"So Timmy, what did you got for an answer for the problem 7?"

He glanced at you, looking up from his own book, "Huh (y/n)? Did you say something?" You put your book down, "Yeah Tim I did. What's wrong with you lately?"

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine."

"Now even you know that's a big ass lie. C'mon Tim, tell me what's wrong. Is the big ol' Bat making you work too hard?" You said and put your hand on his knee. Tim glanced from your hand to your face, looking you in the eyes and shaking his head 'no'.

"Then what is it?" You asked once more.

"Well I-" He started but was cut off by your phone buzzing, "Oh sorry Tim that's just Mike, he wants to know when we're gonna hang out." After you said that something in Tim just snapped. He stood up and threw his book on his bed in frustration.

"Ugh that's why I'm acting so strange (y/n)! You're here making plans with some asshole that's just gonna use you for your popularity then leave you! And who will be there to comfort you? Me! The guy that actually likes you for who you are for over a year now and who won't use you for your popularity!"

Tim was breathing hard at that point while you sat on his bed, eyes wide. "That was just my cousin asking me when we'll hang out since he's in town." You said quietly. Tim's face read shocked and embarrassed, mouth agape, eyes wide and a crimson face. "I-I-I...uhhh...."

"Well I won't say that that wasn't the weirdest confession ever in the whole history, even though it was, but I'm glad you feel the same way." You said as you kissed his cheek then grabbed your bag, saying goodbye to Tim and leaving.

It took him a few seconds but once Tim finally got what the hell just happened he ran after you screaming your name and asking you out.