The little Incident

Monica's P.O.V.

My apartment was very lonely at night. It was Friday night in London and I was by myself watching the world go by.

I'm Monica. I am an eighteen year old girl who possibly really likes One Direction. Why?....do I even need to say why? I never got the chance to actually go to one of their concerts but I still love their music.

"I should just go out for crying out loud." I threw on skinned jeans and a floral T-shirt. I put my light brown hair in a messy bun and slipped on some heels.

I flew down the steps to get to my red Camry below. I blasted the radio with One Directions new song, Live While We're Young, which I couldn't love more.

See, you must know I have always wanted to be a singer, but you can see how that worked out. Compared to their beautiful voices....mine was trash.

I stopped at my favorite restaurant, this super fancy place called August Moon. I noticed all of these photographers outside with huge cameras.

I was soon knocked over, landing on my bum, on the concrete.

"Ouch!" I squealed.

"Sorry, I am so sorry."

I looked up and saw beautiful blue eyes.

************************

Sorry this so short! I promise it will get better!!!

I hope you love One Direction as much as I do!!!

Anyway I will try to update as much as I can but please stick with me I will make you proud!;)

 xoxo Ashley!