The Run And Go

By: Twentyone Pilots

Mikey danced around his room, listening to songs. He didn't notice Raph watching him.

Raph was mesmerized. I mean, it was probably weird that he had these feelings for a boy that he considered a brother... But... Damn he was cute.

Then a song came on that he knew Mikey loved. The Run And Go. It was his favorite because it was so upbeat, but crazy sounding.

I can't take them on my own, my own
Oh, I'm not the one you know, you know
I have killed a man and all I know
Is I am on the run and go.

Mikey noticed Raph, he pulled him into his room. Leo and Donnie saw this and went to watch.

"Don't wanna call you in the nighttime, don't wanna give you all my pieces, don't wanna hand you all my trouble-" Mikey started.

"Don't wanna give you all my demons..." Raph butted in.

Then they both began to sing. "You'll have to watch me struggle, from several rooms away, but tonight I need you to stay..."

The song continued as the turtles smiled at one another.

Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do

"I am up against the wall, the wall, for I hear them coming down the hall, I have killed a man and all I know, is I am on the run and go..." They sang.

Leo and Donnie smiled at them. This was way sweeter than it should be.

"Don't wanna call you in the nighttime, don't wanna give you all my pieces, don't wanna hand you all my trouble, don't wanna give you all my demons, you'll have to watch me struggle, from several rooms away, but tonight I need you to stay..." The four turtles sang.

As the song continued, Leo and Donnie paired together alongside Mikey and Raph.

Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do

"Cold nights under siege from accusations..." Mikey and Raph sang.

"Cerebral thunder in one way conversations..." Leo and Donnie sang.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" They laughed. "Don't wanna call you in the nighttime, don't wanna give you all my pieces, don't wanna hand you all my trouble, don't wanna give you all my demons, you'll have to watch me struggle, from several rooms away, but tonight I need you to stay..."

"Tonight I'll need you to stay... Tonight I'll need you to stay... Tonight I'll need you to stay... TONIGHT I'LL NEED YOU TO STAY!" They shouted the last part and collapsed onto Mikey's bed laughing.