I'm Ready

By: AJR

Mikey was watching Spongebob. He thought when Spongebob screamed that he was ready, that it sounded familiar.

Oh, right! Mikey snapped his fingers. He had heard it in Raph's overly loud headphones.

What was he listening to?

"Yo, Raph!" Mikey called and ran to Raph's room. "What was that song you were listening to that said 'I'm Ready!' Like Spongebob?"

"It's called 'I'm Ready'? It's by AJR." He replied, putting away the notebook in his hand.

"Can I listen to it with you?"

Raph rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Mikey squealed and plopped into bed with him. Raph chuckled and pulled out his T-Phone. "Here." He turned it on and shut his door. Mikey turned up the volume.

It was upbeat, and Mikey couldn't help but to bop to the music. Raph smiled, and subconsciously wrapped an arm around Mikey's shoulders.

(Look up the song or something, too complicated to write. Sorry.)

Mikey couldn't believe that a song could be so fun. Or the fact that Raph of all people would listen to this!

Raph sang at some parts, not fully knowing the song.

Mikey moved with the music, and turned around and faced Raph. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

"So... What else do you listen to?" Mikey asked, smiling cheesily.

Raph laughed. "Screamo."

Mikey didn't believe that, but he turned back around and settled himself into the crook of Raph's arm.

When the song ended, Raph was too occupied with the fact that Mikey was on him than to snag his phone back. The next song was...

Fireflies by Owl City.

Mikey burst out laughing when he saw that the song had a thumbs up on it.

Raph's face went redder than his mask. He snagged his phone, but didn't change it when he heard Mikey singing.

"...make myself believe, that planet earth turns... Slowly..."

They smiled at each other.

Raph kissed Mikey on the cheek. He gasped and blushed. "Don't tell anyone I listen to girly music." He grumbled.

Mikey licked Raph's cheek and got up. "Promise I won't." He winked. "I gotta go watch the rest of Spongebob." He left.

Raph sat back with a hum.