Prom

Hah... I got an ACTUAL REQUEST! So, Crazy_Blue15... This is for you.

Other readers? This is another human tmnt au...

Raphael was staring at himself in the mirror. It had been a few years since his turtle counterpart had been there and fought with his feelings in front of them all.

It was a weird time, but everyone got over it. They had said to them to visit anytime, and they had. The last time they visited was about a month ago.

And Raph had talked to Raphael about what prom was. He'd also asked how to ask Mikey.

And Raphael had no idea of course... So, what did Raph do?

He psyched himself up for it.

😄💘😣❤😳💙😊💜

Raph marched right up to Mikey in the lunch room. This was senior year, and asking his boyfriend to prom was going to be memorable... Right?

"Mikey...?" Mikey turned around amd smiled at Raph.

"Hey!" He hugged him. "How's it goin'? You've been really weird lately..." Mikey pursed his lips.

"I... I'm sorry, you just make me feel weird sometimes." Raph winked.

"Ew!" Mikey laughed and pushed him away.

Okay, do it now Raph.

Leo and Raph made eye contact and Leo pulled out his guitar, (which, Donnie was able to learn and taught it to Leo.) He started strumming it.

Donnie smiled and got out his ukulele.

Mikey was surprised and looked over at them. "What're you doing?"

Raph smiled. "Mikey..."

Then he stood on top of a table.

(Sing this however you want lol, I'm making up a promposal on the spot)

"I think I already know the answer... But I want to ask just in case! So Mikey, Michelangelo! Will you go to prom with me?!"

Raph jumped off the table and Mikey was about to answer when Raph covered his mouth.

"Nope, not yet! Listen to what I've got to saaaay! Mikey you're the best! You are unlike the rest! I love you so, and I want you to be miiiiine... I know you said the other day that you want me forever and, I want you toooooooo!"

Mikey again tried, but Raph shook his head.

"I really hate singing, and I don't like to dance! But when I'm with you, you make me feeeeellll, awesome! And Mikey, my guy, I want you to understand that I really dislike doing this, but I! Yes I! Want you! Want who! Want you, toooo, gooooo, to proooom wiiith meeeeeeee!" Raph ended the long on his knees, breathing hard.

Everyone clapped and Mikey kissed him. "Of course, you dork!"