Thanksgiving Special

"Oh! We're half way there! Oh! Livin' on a prayer!" Mikey screeched as he danced into the living room pit.

Everyone else was supposed to be out. Leo and Donnie were on a 'mission'. Well, it was most likely a date, but as far as Mikey knew, Splinter and Raph had no idea they were together.

"Party rock is in the house tonight!" Mikey bobbed his head to the music that played in his mind. "Everybody just have a good time!"

Little did Mikey know... Everyone was preparing for Thanksgiving. They all wanted to say 'thank you' to him for being the greatest cook out of all of them. They were all in April's apartment, getting ready.

The turkey was in, the ham was ready, and April said the pizza was on its way. Pretty soon, all they would have to do is get Mikey to meet them at April's home.

"How're we gonna do that?" Raph asked, looking around at his family.

Leo only smirked as Donnie walked over to his hotheaded brother. "Well... You will be the bait."

"...Bait?"

In a flash, Raph was suddenly not able to see and his arms were bound.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, not quite understanding.

"Raph. Listen." Leo said sternly. "We're going to send a distress signal to Mikey... And because it's you, he will be here within 5 minutes of the call."

"What do you mean because it's me?" Raph was so confused.

"Shh." Donnie scolded. "Now, you're going to call out for Mikey in 3... 2... 1..."

"M-Mikey?" Raphael didn't know what was happening, but he decided to go along with it, even if it meant he seemed helpless.

"Louder!" Leo whispered from far off.

"Mikey?! Mike! H-help! Please! Mikey I don't know what's going on!" Raph tried to see through the blindfold. He whipped his head around for affect. "Mike please! I-I can't see!"

"Cry or something!" Donnie hissed.

Raph tried to draw up some tears, thinking of horrible things. "Michelangelo!" Raph screamed, tears running down his face.

"And cut!" Donnie smiled happily. "And sent! Okay, everyone, positions."

"Wait. What about me?" Raph asked, yanking at whatever binded his wrists.

"He'll be here too soon. We need to hide." April replied, and Raph could hear the amusement in her voice.

Before Raph could protest, a faint, "Booyakasha!", was heard.

"What the-"

CRASH! Mikey blasted through April's window, earning a quiet groan from her father.

"Raph! I dunno what our brothers did to you, but-" He caught sight of him. "Raph?"

"Uh... Hi?" Raph said, turning towards his loud voice.

"Why does it smell like turkey?"

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" Everyone jumped up from behind the couch and engulfed Mikey into a hug.

"Omigosh!" Mikey was so excited. After everyone explained what happened, they dispersed and started to eat.

Well, everyone except Mikey and Raph.

"Hey Raphie." Mikey plopped down in front of his blindfolded brother.

"Hey, little brother." Raph smiled, only seeing the silhouette of his brother.

Mikey took off Raph's blindfold and tossed it aside. "So... That was a weird way to get me to April's... You should've just said there was pizza."

Raph giggled goofily. "I guess... But where's the fun in that?" He leaned toward Mikey, still not able to move his hands. "My legs are cramping." He admitted.

Mikey laughed and stood up. "I gotchu bro!" He untied Raph and helped him to stand.

Raph's knees gave out and he collapsed onto Mikey. Mike held him up, and he giggled. "Raphie!" He whined.

"S-sorry." Raph chuckled, leaning back.

They were inches away from each other. Raph leaned down slightly, and Mikey stood a little on his toes.

Closer and closer...

And even closer...

"Hey!"

They jumped away, and stared at Casey.

He laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh that asshole." Raph growled.

Mikey couldn't take it. He grabbed Raph's cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips were too wet and it made a gross squishy sound.

"Eugh." Mikey muttered, pulling away.

Raph couldn't wipe the dazed look from his face. He was beyond happy.

Mikey was happy too, but how was he going to break it to Master Splinter? Leo and Donnie would be happy, they alreadt knew of his feelings... But... Sensei?

"My sons, have you forgotten about the feast?"

Mikey squeaked and tried to pull away from Raph's strong grip, but he couldn't.

"We didn't forget, just needed a little more than bro time." Raph responded with a flushed face.

"I see that." Sensei nodded. "Be careful, Raphael, I have heard that your brothers are competing for being the cutest couple. I've no idea how they'll react if they know you and Michelangelo have finally locked lips."

Mikey's face flared red. "M-Master Splinter!"

Sensei chuckled and left for the dining room.

Mikey looked at Raph, bewildered. "What did he mean?"

Raph smiled and kissed him again, this time, there was not a squish.

Happy extremely early Thanksgiving!