The Scarlet Legend

Hello my lovely readers!

I am back with this new story of a new genre. I hope you will like the theme.
So, here is the first part of my new story!
To tell you the truth, I am nervous as this is my first attempt at something like this!  

FANTASY And FOLKLORES!

I had always been a curious kid around my grandma and she would tell me these crazy bedtime stories. The way she told those stories made us believe in them, they were really inspiring and full of morals.
It was a few weeks back when I remembered about the tale of a powerful Lion King she used to tell me.

So, i decided I would write something related to that!
It's going to be full of Fantasy, thriller and a Fierce Romance!
It's moral is very basic yet so powerful, that is, no matter what Goodness always wins over Evil!

So, i request you all to give this story a chance and you won't be disappointed. Please, shower this story with your love and support!

Now, let's begin with the First Intro part.

Date : 10th May 2020

The powers he held were capable enough to either make or break the universe.
His smiling mouth filled with blood...his sparkling eyes with rage....his laughter evil as his wings fluttered for destruction, he was the King.
He was the death of Evil!
He was the Scarlet Legend!

Writer's pov

It is an ancient belief that Deep in the forests of the mighty Himalayas, live powerful Lion Prides which consists of a Ferocious Scarlet Lion king. It is believed that the legendary Scarlet Lion King is the soul owner of the Himalayas and it's adjacent valleys and villages.

Its most common traits are: majesty, strength, courage, justice, military might and magical powers.
He is Commonly referred to as "The King of the Beasts".

It is a symbol of Kingly power and unmatchable Might.
The Beast is popular among the villagers as the name of "Singha". And they are quite a fan of his legendary and the stories associated to the Beast and his prides.

However the authenticity of the existence of this mighty creature is debatable. The villagers of Malana have many folklores and local songs related to the glory of the Jungle Beast. Some of them proclaim that the Scarlet Lion king is a saviour of mankind and the Jungle and it's prides. But he is also a saviour to mankind from the wrath of a very evil Nian.
The Creature is believed to have a ferocious lion face and mighty body with Scarlet eyes and has huge eagle wings and it can change into human form too. However, few said it exhaled fire and no earthen weapon can harm him because he was a Godly creature. The Singhas are supposed to be the followers of Shiva and Parvati. And thus, no Singha is complete without his other half, who is responsible for creating the balance.

Noone among The villagers have ever seen this creature yet they devotedly worshiped the whole pride, generations after generation and every five years they would present many offerings and an earthen Doll Bride, which symbolised a human Bride offering for the Lion members of the Scarlet Beast's group.
Nobody knows if actually a Bride is chosen or not but there has been Occurings that compelled them to keep believing in their folklores.

And the most important part, about this tradition, the villagers worshipped the mighty Scarlet Lion King during a special full eclipse and provide him special offerings.
Some of the ancient tales, describe that around almost every 25 years, during the Full Eclipse when there is complete darkness, the Next in line Scarlet king is supposed to claim it's human mate. The Human mate is called the Chosen One and it is believed that the human mate balanced both the worlds.
And Together, they become the ruler of the Himalayas.

However the adjacent modernised small towns denies the existence of such creatures.
Many Scholars and searchers tried to find out about this so called Lion King and its Prides but none of them were successful and if some so called brave hunters tried to invade or hunt down the "Scarlet Kingdom" they never returned.

Claiming a Human mate, The Scarlet Lion king, his tyrant Singha is believed to mate with only one partner all his life. There also, are many stories related to their marital love.
His love for his Queen is possessive and Dominating. He can kill for Love and if came to his own life, he would die too. But his possessiveness is fierce, he likes to keep his Queen to himself and his longing for his mate is an example of true Love. There is said time be many kinds of mates but it is very rare when a Human is the Chosen one.
The king of the Beasts is loyal to his Queen and the Bond.
Mating only with each other to rear the kingdom is what the legend lives for!

He stood for everything right.!

As a respect, Every house in malana had a Lion's symbol on their front gate. And every five years they would put Vermilion as an example that they were ready for their offerings to the mighty scarlet Singha and his Prides in return of the safety of the Valley and it's people!

However, the powers that the Lion King possessed were extraordinary and blessed by the Goddess of the Valley. He was believed to safeguard his people and the Jungle from all Evil Creatures.

People of Malana were away from modernization and stayed rooted to their belief. They were simple people but their string belief in the Legend made them special to their surroundings.
They believed in Mother Nature and her Creations and seeked her blessing in every auspicious work.

No one knew the exact face of the Lion king "The Singha" but this little village held a lot of mystery and beliefs.
Yet everything looked so peaceful in this Himalayan beautiful valley!

And of course, owned by The Scarlet Legend!

So guys, here is the first part.
I hope it is able to keep you all hooked!
I will update soon!

Don't forget to share your views and comment.
And hit that star button please!