New exo hunter

I heard a voice calling my like telling me to wake up, "guardian! guardian wake up !" I slowly open my eyes seeing a floating small thing, "oh thank god your alive! You don't know how long I search for you" it spoke worriedly, "you died long" looking down to my hands not believing I'm alive, yes i use to be dead, but died as a hunter plus I'm a exo, an exo was like a robot but better, is similar to humans, we can fight, feel things like pain or some sort we, also have emotions.

someone created us to protect the world, but my last memory I can remember is we exo were fighting hard and save the world but died.

"You don't know how long I've been searching you" I blink my red optics a few time like "what?" "never mind I'm ghost, your ghost" I nod and a roar from a far distance interrupted us "come one let's go, we need to get you back to the city (btw you have your helmet and hood on)

Ghost disappeared in mid air just about when i to began worry ghost spook "don't worry I'm still here" knowing that i follow the path ghost told me.

(im not going long for dis, let's make it short)

The world was different, there were enemy I never seen before but everything is an enemy to me that hurt me.

On the way I got myself a gun and found some loot, ghost said that there will be loot every where so be aware.

"let go to your ship is must be some where"

Again he found the path to my ship and I follow and fight my way through, when I did a abandon ship was there sun shining it, I let ghost out and he begin to scan it "I can get this working, just geme a minute" and then he disappeared again in mid-air

Few minutes later the ship engine can be heard and the ropes around it start to broke, I heard an unhuman groan behind me, it was those monsters "come on let's go, we'll fight them when your ready" ghost said, yet I was then tp into the ship and we flew off.