𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Stepping into the entrance of new house, a young man, clad in the most expensive and designer clothes observed as he looked around the surroundings of the massive, beautifully newly built bungalow.

"Heol, daebak! Not only it is big, but it is beautifully decorated and fully furnished!" Hoseok said, as he looked at the house thoughtfully.

A nervous smile formed on the young  property agent's face as he followed Hoseok further into the bungalow, while his knuckles had gone white due to clutching onto the folder too hard. Everytime Hoseok had complimented about the house, his tight hold on the folder loosened.

Eventhough Hoseok is a friendly person, but he could be the fussiest person ever when it comes to things that he loves or needs them to be his absolute perfection. None of the things that Jung Hoseok had ever owned is faulty, not up to date or expensive. All of the things he owned had to be an absolute  perfection, aesthetic and suitable for his taste.

As Hoseok ventured even more into the bungalow, his dark brown eyes scanning over single details of the house. As a perfectionist, he will not expect any flaws or dents in the house. His white Nike Air Jordans made a squeak on the shiny, wooden tiles.

He became so silent that the property agent became nervous. Hands slightly shaking with every step he took, lagging behind Hoseok a little. The silence is so thick that you could penetrate the sharpest knife in it. The property agent's shoulders started to became even more tense as Hoseok stopped once in a while to skim over every single details and occasionally, making a comment on how he could make this drabby place a bit better by adding more colours into it.

"This should need some splash of red." Hoseok replied as he grimaced at the beige white walls. Hoseok never likes his life plain. Instead, he prefers his life with a variety of colours, tastes and smells.

After that, he resumed his journey thorough the house. In his mind, he could picture what rooms he could made in this big house and how he would decorate it.

"Taehyung loves gray, Jiminie will like some blue, Taehyun loves yellow..." The list went on and on in his mind. He planned each rooms to suit every of his friends' favourite colour and style to make the house even more unique.

"Jin hyung definetely needs a make up room, a walk in wardrobe and of course, a bunch of mirrors so he could go on and on about his handsome looks!" Hoseok exclaimed all of a sudden, the corner of his lips lifted at the wonderful, fun memories he shared with his 11 eleven friends. However to Hoseok's dismay, most of his friends had went to their separate ways or missing.

Seokjin has became a worldwide famous model, Taehyung is currently majoring in photography and art in college, Jimin and Jungkook are one of the world's most handsome, influential, richest and greatest YouTuber, Beomgyu and Taehyun are in their last year of high school, Namjoon is the most famous  author in South Korea and world. While his other friends, Soobin, Yoongi and Yeonjun are missing as Hoseok has lost all of their contacts. His sinews of heart started to twist as he thought of the youngest, brightest and funniest friend, Huening Kai who was brutally murdered in his own studio before he could even debut.

Tears started to pool in Hoseok's eyes a little as he had been closest to him and Yoongi. One died while the other remained as a mystery. Hoseok sighed sadly as he remembered the happiest memories he shared with Huening Kai and Yoongi. The three of them would always sneak out to the park nearest to their house at night to have their deep conversations or how Huening Kai would literally dragged them to every cafe and bakery to introduce them to various sweets and baked goods. He remembered how his older friend would complain or whine when Huening Kai dragged both of them enthusiastically to any other bakery or cafe.

That is the story how Hoseok's passion for sweets and baked goods began. All because of the secret rendezvous that the three good friends would have in nights where they could not fall asleep or when they were sad. Hoseok remembered that Huening Kai's other closest friend, Soobin cried hardest and mourned over his best friend's death for the longest time. Whenever everyone is busy or do not have any time, Huening Kai will always stuck onto Soobin like a glue. Thus, the reason both Soobin and Huening Kai earned the nickname of "glue". However in nights where Huening Kai is sad, Soobin could not be there as his parents are and have always been strict on him. Being a good and obedient son, Soobin listened to his parents and always did what he is told.

Hoseok did not realise that he had finished touring the house until he stepped back at the entrance from where he first started the house tour. He shook his head out of his thoughts and contemplated for a few minutes as the property agent looked at him full of stress and tension.

"Deal. I will buy this house." Hoseok said as a triangular smile made his way to his face, making the proepty agent sighed in relief.

"Sir, before signing over the contract, please read the terms and conditions." The property agent said, as a relieved smile appeared on his sweaty face as he passed Hoseok the file and a black pen for him to sign.

Hoseok simply scanned his eyes across the contract before shrugged and signed the contract.

"Done." He put the pen down and flashed the nervous property agent a friendly smile before giving him a pat on his back which caught the poor young guy off guard.

"I will transact my money to your company's bank account. $16.5 million right?" Hoseok inquired before whipping his luxury iPhone 11 out.

"Yes, sir." The property agent replied as he could not believe one of the world's top dancer, rapper, South Korea's fashion icon and now, a choreographer and a principal of famous dance school in Seoul literally agreed to buy the house without any second thoughts or doubts.

"Voila!" Hoseok smiled as he showed his phone towards the young man.

"Thank you, sir and here's your keys. Enjoy the rest of your day!" The property agent said as he passed the keys to Hoseok who just smiled brightly in return.

"You're welcome and thanks for showing me this amazing, spacious house!" Hoseok accepted the keys and beamed his famous smile at him as the young guy left, with a cheerful smile on his face.

Hoseok turned around and looked at the house with his hand on his chin. He whipped his phone and called one of his trusted interior designer for this job.

"Hey, Jackson! When are you free? I got a task for you! Ah..... Yes! I bought a new house!.... What designs do I prefer? Oh, I will show the ideas to you tomorrow!..... 10.30 in the morning at Deluxe Cafe! Bye!"

As Hoseok walked around the mansion, picturing about the designs while playing music from his phone, he did not realise that there are four pairs of eyes staring at him from the hallway.