𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"Ah! I'm bored!" Beomgyu whined as he laid on the ground defeated and threw his PS4 game controller away, making two older boys cheered in excitement and giving each other high fives while giving Beomgyu funny looks. 

"What do you mean that you're bored, Beom? You were just playing a Mario Kart game against Jungkook hyung and Jin hyung a while ago." Taehyun said as he looked up from a novel that he had been reading. 

"It's not fun because they always win!" Beomgyu pouted as he placed a chin on his hand, looking like a sad puppy who did not get his treat. 

"Beomgyu, there is always wining and losing in a game. It doesn't matter that you win or lose. It only matters that whether you have been enjoying the game or not." Namjoon cooed as he walked towards Beomgyu who was still pouting and ruffled his blonde hair, making Beomgyu swatted Namjoon's hands instantly. 

"I am not a baby, hyung!" Beomgyu whined again as he covered his face while Namjoon continued to baby him by whispering him sweet, assuring words that are only for infants, caressing his hair as if he is just a new born baby. 

"Wae? What is going on here?" Hoseok asked as he stepped into the game room where everyone was, just freshly out of the shower. 

"This little dude here..." Jimin pointed as he looked up from his laptop where he was busy finishing a last minute assignment along with Taehyung. "Is whining while he lost the game to Jungkook and Jin hyung twenty times in a row. Namjoon keeps babying him because Beomgyu literally takes all of his uwus away.  I am not going to deny it but he has an effect that just made everyone want to baby him because of the way he pouts." 

A little smile spread on Hoseok's face as he went towards Beomgyu and pat his head lovingly, joining Namjoon, babying Beomgyu who pouted even more. His cheeks slowly turned into crimson red that resembled as a tomato, which he genuinely hates. 

"Oh my God- Beomgyu is turning red like tomato!" Jungkook laughed as the younger boy quickly covered his flushed cheeks. 

"You know what's ironic? Beomgyu hates tomato!" Taehyung roared, joining Jungkook to tease Beomgyu as he started to whine about how his hyungs are such big, mean bullies.

Everyone except Beomgyu started to laugh even harder when Jin's windshield laughter echoed. Meanwhile, Beomgyu used the long sleeves of his dark green hoodie to cover his face who became redder in embarassment second by second. 

Soon, the roars of laughter died down as everyone struggled to breathe in much needed oxygen as their lungs were deprived of oxygen due to laughing. Big smiles formed on each of their faces as they had not laugh like this together for so long. 

"What time is it?" Hoseok questioned as he lied down on the comfortable green sofa along with Namjoon who was breathing harshly through his nose.

"No idea, hyung." Jungkook replied while covering his eyes with an arm. "Man, it has been a long time since we laughed like this together." 

"Well, it feels good to laugh with y'all. I don't even remember the last time I laughed this hard." Jin said as he rubbed his aching tummy. 

"Same here, hyung!" Jimin cheered as he took a look at his laptop and hurriedly typing the last words before sending his assignment to the professor before the time ends. 

"Yes, I have finally finished my assignment!" Jimin let out a cheer, accompanied by Taehyung who managed to pass the assignment before the time ended. "Same!" 

The older boys chuckled and shook their head as rest of the younger, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Jungkook just stared at both Taehyung and Jimin who were still cheering. Taehyun quickly took out his phone from his pocket to check the time for Hoseok.