𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 3: 𝕰𝖓𝖛𝖞

"Alright. Alright. Eomma, I will be fine." A boy said as he wiped his sweat off with his fluffy white towel, pressing his phone between his shoulders. 

"Kai Kamal Huening, you do know that I am just expressing my concern to you alright? I certainly do have the rights to get worried over you. You're my son." His mother nagged into his phone.

"Eomma, it's not like I am going to be under the military training. I am about to debut to achieve my dreams!" Huening Kai said as he unopened his bottle of ice cold water and gulped it down greedily. "Plus, I could not believe that I have a lot of fans before I debut!"

"Of course, Huening Kai. I know. I know. Lena and I will be supporting you right behind the screens. We are awaiting for you to be debut! Hwaiting!" Mrs Huening said as she carried her younger daughter whose hands were wide opened, awaiting for her mother to carry. Chuckling, Mrs Huening bent down and carried her as Lena kept shouting "Kai oppa! Kai oppa!" through the phone. 

"Eomma, I want to talk to Kai oppa! Please!" Lena said as she pouted her lips and gave her mother her irresistible puppy eyes. 

"Fine. Here you go." Mrs Huening smiled at her 8- year- old daughter who took the phone from her eagerly. 

"Kai oppa!" Lena yelled cutely into the phone and giggled. Huening Kai who was achingly tired from his intense dance practice was energized instantly when he heard his adorable younger sister's voice in his phone.

"Hey, Lele! How are you? How is eomma? Is she still taking her antidepressants?" Huening Kai asked, his voice softened at his younger sister. 

"Kai Kai, I'm fine! Eomma is fine and I always make sure eomma always takes her antidepressants! Am I a good girl, Kai oppa?" The little girl asked as she was excited to wait for her older brother whom she missed dearly to reply. 

"Yes, Lele. You're a good girl! Make sure to take care of eomma, okay? I don't want her to get sick anymore. Remember to help eomma out with chores too!" Huening Kai chuckled, a smile painted on his lips. 

"Yes, Kai  oppa! Lena will be waiting for your return and will watch your debut show too!" Lena said while flashing her broken tooth smile at her mother who could not be help but to be soft for. 

"Aigoo~ My Lele has been growing up fine. By the way, can you pass the phone back to eomma, I need to tell her something." Huening Kai said, still smiling. 

"Okay, Kai oppa. Annyeong, Kai oppa and bogoshipda! Eomma, Kai oppa wants to talk to you!" Lena yelled and Huening Kai chuckled at his younger sister's cute actions. Who could resist a sugar cube like her? 

"Kai, I heard from Lena that you want to talk to me. What is it?" Mrs Huening said as she gestured Lena to go to bed. Being an obedient and good little girl she is, Lena nodded her head and headed for bed to sleep. 

"Eomma, did you skip your medications again? How many times do I have to tell you that you should not skip your medications no matter what!" Huening Kai sighed as he rubbed his tired face. 

"Kai, you don't understand. I am getting even better without those stupid pills! How the hell did you even figure out that I did not take my medications? "Mrs Huening sighed as she rubbed a tired hand down her face. 

"Eomma, I knew that Lena was lying when she was being over enthusiastic as usual. Before you called me, you had already asked Lena to lie to me, am I right? Plus, it is not stupid pills, eomma! It helped you get better. Now that, I won't be available to take care of you and Lena. Right now, the only person here that need you the most right now is Lena and she is just a 8-year-old. What will happen to her when something happened to you? She needs you,eomma. She never says it out loud but she really does. If you don't want to take those pills for me, then take those for Lena's sake, alright? Please, I beg you, just for Lena." Huening Kai said, urgency evident in his voice.