𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 1: 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖆

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨......

Three boys were bidding their other friends goodbye as they were adjusting their straps on their backpack.

"Stay safe! Remember stick together all times, okay?!" The eldest friend among the five little friends, Yeonjun said as he made last minute adjustments on Taehyun's clothes.

"We will, hyung! Don't worry!" Taehyun replied, full of enthusiasm as he was extremely excited for the trip that he had chosen to go with his two other friends, Soobin and Beomgyu.

"Yes, Yeonjun-ah, I mean, Yeonjun hyung." Beomgyu quickly corrected himself as Yeonjun shot him a murderous glare when he did not call him by his title.

"Have fun being stuck in school, hyung!" Soobin taunted the oldest by pulling an eye down and sticking his tongue out.

"Yah! Choi Soobin!" Yeonjun yelled as he smacked the younger's head hardly.

"Participants of Nature and Adventure Camp, please queue in a single file as the bus for the camp have arrived. " One of the teachers in charge announced in the huge megaphone.

As soon as the announcement was made, all of the students quickly bade their friends one last farewell and proceeded to enter the bus. Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun swiftly gave Yeonjun a farewell and made a last group hug before joining in the queue of participants who were decked out in their casual clothes unlike the students who were still donned in their regulated school uniform: long shirt/blouse, a navy blue knitted vest, dark blue long pants or skirts and pristine white shoes.

Yeonjun watched his friends as they walked off, chatting happily with one another. A sad smile made its way on Yeonjun's face as he stuck a hand in and took out a polaroid. The polaroid consisted all five friends obviously dressed up for Halloween last year. A tear fell from the corner of his eyes as his finger gently caressed a mixed feature: a Korean-American boy.

After that, he proceeded to stuff the polaroid back into the pocket of his navy blue pants before rushing to his class as the bell rang, signaling the start of another lesson.

"What activities do you think they have organised?" Beomgyu asked animatedly as he sat in the back of the bus with Soobin, Taehyun and some of their other friends

"A Kpop Relay Dance and Karaoke obviously!" Taehyun said, sarcasm literally dripped from his voice.

"Yah, Taehyun! I am just asking!" Beomgyu pouted as the rest of their friends started to let out roars of laughter.

"And no one asked you to ask a stupid question when you know the answers are obvious." Taehyun stated before turning and looked at the others. "Am I right?"