𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 4: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖙4

"Where is Namjoon hyung and his girlfriend?" Yeonjun asked as he scooped a spoonful of rice into his lips.

"Huh, I thought they are behind us, the last time I have checked." Jimin stated, confused as he shrugged before taking a bite of his carbonara spaghetti.

"They are probably doing it in one of the empty classrooms." Taehyung said as he wriggled his eyebrows at Jimin and Yeonjun who literally choked on their food.

"I beg your pardon?" Yeonjun asked, his face flushed red due to him choked onto his food. He quickly took a sip of his ice cold milk tea.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! We're eating! Why the hell did you say this topic out loud?!" Jimin said, disgust livid on his face. 

"What? It's a common knowledge and that is why se-"

"ENOUGH, TAEHYUNG!" Jimin groaned as he covered his face with his hands. "You're so disgusting, Kim Taehyung."

"It's not like you have not done before, Jimin hyung." Taehyung said casually and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yah! Keep your mouth shut!" Jimin  said, his face flushed red and then threw an apologetic look at Yeonjun.

"I'm sorry, Yeonjun-ah. You have to get used to it because Taehyung will never stop bringing it up." Jimin said as he plastered a sweet smile to Yeonjun.

"Ah, it's okay, hyung! I have heard my old classmates back at my old school talked about this before." Yeonjun said as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. 

"No, it is not!" Jimin growled as he ruffled his head. "You have to stay pure and innocent unlike this fella here!"

"What has happened here?" A deep voice sounded behind them, causing all of them to jump up. 

"Hi, Namjoon hyung. We are just talking about..." Yeonjun trailed off, letting Jimin to continue.

"We are talking about how perverted Taehyung is. " Jimin said as he slung an arm around Yeonjun's shoulders. "Right, Yeonjun?"

"Yah! I am not perverted! It's my hormones speaking!" Taehyung defended himself and rolled his eyes casually.

"Yeah right, Tae. Whatever help you sleeps tonight." Namjoon shrugged as he and his flustered girlfriend sat at the table with them.

"Woah, hyung! It's only first day of school and you and Yeri are already doing that dirty, huh?" Taehyung joked as he pointed Yeri's school shirt who was unbuttoned, revealing a bright red hickey on her collarbone. 

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin yelled as he hit the back of Taehyung's head harshly. 

"What?!" Taehyung said, unbothered and rubbed the spot where Jimin had hurt him.

"It's nothing, Jimin." Namjoon stated as he casually slung an arm on Yeri's shoulders. An uncomfortable look flitted across Yeri's delicate features before she covered it up with a bashful and shy expression.

Yeonjun thought that he had mistaken when he saw an uncomfortable look plastered across Yeri's face. When Namjoon was deeply immersed in the conversation with Jimin and Taehyung, Yeri looked up and shot Yeonjun a 'Help!' look. Yeonjun was confused as he continued to munch on his food silently. All the weird looks appeared on anyone's face as soon as his hyungs' names were mentioned, the looks and whispers too. Yeonjun could not help but felt that his hyungs were keeping something from him and he was about to find out.

 Yeonjun could not help but felt that his hyungs were keeping something from him and he was about to find out