𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 2: 𝕬𝖈𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙

It was a little late in the night the party ended. As a young and dynamic man, Kim Seokjin has been an inspiration and envy among his peers in the society. With his eternally handsome looks, wealthy family and many business spread across the world, there is no doubt that the entire world envied him for everything he has. 

Everything that Kim Seokjin wanted will be by his beck and call by his servants and maids. Everyone will do anything to please the great man himself. His sky-rocketing confidence and a cocky personality had captured an endless number of hearts of the girls in the university. Wherever Kim Seokjin stepped foot in, there bound to be a group of girls staring, swooning and drooling over his gorgeous looks, impeccable yet stylish fashion ensemble and a charismatic aura around him.

The girls' stares that are full of admiration and longing and the boys' envy stares have always made Kim Seokjin felt most powerful at the moment. He always walked with his head high up in the air and his steps as elegant and poised as ever. Everyone had always thought that the most popular boy in the campus, Kim Seokjin has everything he had- fame, looks, wealthy and a bright future ahead of him. However, there is one person who knew the actual Kim Seokjin- the one who had been abandoned, left out and compared to his older brother. 

That person is no other than his best friend, Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi has always been the contrast opposite of Kim Seokjin is- cold, mysterious and quiet. Nonetheless, like his best friend, Jin, Yoongi had also have a fair amount of admirers that wanted to melt his cold heart and had always fantasized about what it is like to be with the campus' coldest boy, Yoongi. Everyone in the campus had always drooled over the duo as they walked past the students in the hallways or bumping into them coincidently in the campus' cafe or lessons.

"Yoongs, please tell me that you're going to the party tonight." Jin begged as he slung an arm around Yoongi's thin and frail shoulders, pulling closer to him. 

"Jin hyung, you know me. I don't go to parties as they have been too noisy and too crowded. Plus, who wants to get flirted by dumb bimbos all night?" Yoongi said coolly as he pushed off Jin's arm off of his shoulders.

"Oh, come on! I heard there are a lot of hot and gorgeous women there! Don't you want to get laid?" Jin enquired as he threw a look across his best friend who seemed unbothered.

"No, I don't. Plus, I need to study a test for my pratical next week." Yoongi replied as they took a turn into the school cafeteria. 

"What if I told you that your crush, Choi Jae Hwa will be there? Please, Yoongi! If you don't come for my sake, please come for hers! I had asked a ton of people for this valuable information, please!" Jin begged as he gave Yoongi his puppy eyes. Yoongi cringed but let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Fine. I will come for Jae Hwa." Yoongi muttered as his pale cheeks turned into rosy red as he thought of his faraway crush. Choi Jae Hwa is one of the most beautiful girls in the campus. Even though she is blessed with beautiful and eternal looks, she had always kept her reserved and drawn. She always prioritises her studies first, then socialising second. Not only that, she is a multitalented student and one of top students in the university. Yoongi first fell for her when he had helped her to chase off a drunk guy who attempted to make sexual advances to her.

"Great! You better look hot, Yoongs or else, your princess will never notice you!" Jin squealed before dragging Yoongi towards the direction of boys' dormitory.

"Wait- Where the hell are we going-" Yoongi was interrupted as Jin answered. 

"TIME TO MAKE YOU LOOK HOT, YOONGS! THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO LET YOU GOING TO THE PARTY IN THOSE RAGS THAT YOU CALLED FASHION!"