𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

The moment the car stopped, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Soobin ran straight to the house where an anxious Taehyung was waiting for them as he was pacing at the entrance of the house.

"Tae!" Jimin yelled as he embraced the taller one tightly.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled as he embraced his best friend as tightly as he could.

"Did anything happen to Taehyun when we are gone?" Namjoon asked as he played with the hem of his dark green shirt.

"I-I have no idea. Jin hyung is looking after him while I am here waiting for you to return." Taehyung replied as he gave Soobin a little smile.

"Welcome back, Soobin!"

Soobin only could manage a small smile back and kept his head low as they walked on the way to the lounge room. His black hair covered his face and his expression. His heart pounded really hard as he knew that as soon as they stepped a feet in the room.

Level 2 will begin to take place.

"Wait, where the hell is Beomgyu?" Hoseok shouted as he stepped inside the messy, bloody room

Jin was tending to Taehyun's wounds as he clenched his eyes shut in agony. Whimpers and moans of pain left Taehyun's pale lips as Jin gently dabbed his one of his open gashes with a cotton that is already swabbed with alcohol swab.

"There!" Jimin gulped as bile rose at the back of his throat. His dark brown eyes trained on a bloody, mangled figure that was laid still in the room.

"I don't think I can get this image out of my mind for the rest of my life anymore."

"What do you mean by that, Jimin? I'm pretty sure that it is nothing bad." Namjoon said but the rest of the sentence that was about to left his lips halted. That was the first time in Namjoon's life that he was speechless.

"Namjoon! Jimin! What do you see?" Jungkook yelled as he saw that both Jimin and Namjoon could not move from their place, stared idly at the body.

A gasp came out of Jungkook's mouth, his big doe eyes widened at the side of Beomgyu's still body. A big puddle of blood were around Beomgyu's body, flies buzzing around and little white maggots surrounded each and every part of his wounds, lips and eyes. A wave of nausea hitted Jungkook as he closed his eyes and turned away from what was used to be his friend's body.

He regretted seeing this. This cursed image is going to be burn in his life forever every time he closed his eyes.

A loud sob emitted from Hoseok's lips as he pushed past Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin. Hoseok collasped on the floor, his eyes widened in horror. His heart was clenched in pain as he thought of his lively, happy younger brother. His bright smile plastered on his mind and the memories that he shared with Beomgyu passed by. Their first encounter till the first time Hoseok met their family till the time where both Beomgyu and his sister were kicked out by their so called "family".