𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 4: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖙3

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

The bell rang, signalling the end of Korean language for Yeonjun. A yawn escaped from Yeonjun's seatmate as he rubbed his eyelids tiredly.

"Oh, finally! Food!" Yeosang said excitedly as he closed his Korean language textbook.

"Hey, I wonder if you should join my friends and I for recess. I am sure that they won't mind for extra company!" Yeonjun asked politelyas he tidied his books and placed it under his drawer.

Yeosang's eyes widened at what his new friend had just said and gulped nervously. He shook his brown hair gently at Yeonjun, then flashed him a kind smile.

"There's no need for that, Yeonjun. Plus, I already have my own group of friends." Yeosang said as he looked nervously at Yeonjun. There was no way in the hell that Yeosang was going to sit with the princes even if they were the last people standing on Earth.

"Oh, really?" Yeonjun tilted his hair curiously and a pout formed on his pink lips. "Can I know who they are?"

"They are Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Seungmin, Jihoon, Daniel and Hendery. There's no need for that but I hope that you will sit at my table one day. They are really nice and friendly to be around with." Yeosang kindly offered, hoping that Yeonjun would change his mind. Yeonjun is a really nice guy and he did not want Yeonjun to be associated with those people.

"Aw! I wish I could meet them but how about another time? I promise Namjoon hyung, Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung that I will sit with them today." Yeonjun kindly declined his seatmate's offer just as a short guy whose brown hair was styled in a mullet came into the room walked towards Yeosang.

"Yeosang!" The brown haired mullet guy said as he watched towards Yeosang. 

"Hongjoong hyung!" Yeosang greeted. 

"Is that..." Hongjoong trailed off as his eyes were wide open as soon as they landed on Yeonjun who looked genuinely confused. 

"Yes, he is and he's quite friendly unlike the others." Yeosang leaned over and whispered into Hongjoong's ears who then shot Yeonjun a curious look. 

"Hi, I'm Hongjoong and you're..." Hongjoong said as he looked over at Yeonjun who gave him a really friendly smile in return.

"Hi, Hongjoong. I'm Yeonjun and it's glad to meet you!" Yeonjun said happily as he shook hands with Hongjoong who looked shocked in return.

"Hi, Yeonjun and it's nice to meet you too." Hongjoong said as he could not believe that one of the princes had just shook his hands.

Just then, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin came into the classroom.

"Yeonjun! I'm sorry that we are late!" Taehyung apologised as he rushed over to Yeonjun and pulled Yeonjun away from Hongjoong and Yeosang who just gulped in fear. 

"I see that you have made some new friends, Yeonjun..." Jimin said as he shot both of the boys a cold glare which could make them peed in their pants.

"Yeah, hyungs. This is Yeosang and his friend, Hongjoong hyung." Yeonjun said as he smiled innocently. 

"Hongjoong and Yeosang.... I see..." Namjoon followed as he threw a spiteful smirk towards the two boys who just bowed their heads in return. 

"Hyungs, can we sit with them during recess?" Yeonjun asked as he tilted his brown hair like an innocent puppy.

"Not now, Yeonjun... Maybe later in the month." Jimin smirked as he emphasized the words "maybe later in the month" towards Hongjoong and Yeosang who were visibly gulping and trembling. 

"Sure!" Yeonjun smiled. 

"Babe!" A blonde haired girl said as she walked towards Namjoon and gave him a peck on his cheek. Namjoon smiled satisfied of his girlfriend's performance as he wrapped an arm around her slender waist. Yeri plastered a fake sweet smile in return as she let Namjoon's arm stayed there.

"Hey, baby! I did not know that you are in the same class with Yeonjun here!" Namjoon said cheerily as he nodded his head towards the tall brown haired boy.

"Oh, I see. I have not talked to him yet though." Yeri said hesitantly, choosing her choice of words to her boyfriend carefully. 

"We need to go! We have other friends to meet up." Hongjoong interrupted, pulling Yeosang with him and avoided eye contact with them.

"Alright. See you later in class, Hongjoong." Namjoon said, a smirk formed on his face.

Hongjoong only gulped and nodded his head silently as he dragged Yeosang behind him who looked at Yeonjun one last time before leaving. 

"Baby, this is Yeonjun and Yeonjun, this is my girlfriend, Yeri." Namjoon said, smirking. 

"Oh, I see! Hi, Yeri! It's nice to meet you!" Yeonjun said friendly.

"Ugh, hyung! Can you not flaunt your freaking relationship right in my face here?! All of us are single here!" Jimin said, disgusted. 

"Well, you're just jealous that you don't have a girlfriend and I have. Go find your one, Jimin." Namjoon chuckled as he wrapped an arm tightly around his girlfriend's waist, squeezing her slightly. Yeri only gasped at Namjoon's action then looked down, tears of regret filling her eyes. 

If only I had not say yes to your confession. Maybe, I will be free from all of your torture. Yeri thought as she quickly blinked her tears away.

"Ah, Yeri is always shy as usual." Taehyung teased as he threw both of his arms around Yeonjun and Jimin.

"Shall we go to the cafeteria?"

"We should! I am famished by the way." Yeonjun said, causing all three boys chuckled at what Yeonjun said. 

"You're such a mood, Yeonjun and I could relate to that!" Taehyung said chirpily as he, Yeonjun and Jimin walked forward, towards the direction of school cafeteria. 

Yeri shrugged off Namjoon's hands and started to walk ahead. However, she was pulled back as Namjoon gripped her arm harshly and pulled her back to his chest. 

"Where do you think you're going, baby? We have some things to talk about." Namjoon stated, his eyes hard on his girlfriend. 

"Babe, there are nothing to talk about. Let's go! The others are waiting for us!" Yeri said, trying to find an excuse, not wanting to be alone in the same room as him.

"Don't you think I know that you're planning to tell Yeonjun about us? If you dare to tell Yeonjun a single thing, I will not hesitate to post those gorgeous pictures of yours online." Namjoon threatened, his hot air fanning beneath her neck. 

"I-I w-won't." Yeri stuttered, feeling tears welled up in her eyes.

"Good." Namjoon said, an evil smile on his face as he turned Yeri around to face him. 

"There's no one here in this classroom. They won't know what we are going to do if you keep quiet." Namjoon whispered, his air hot against her ear. Yeri only nodded, obedient as she knew he had way more advantages than her, considered how rich and popular his family are and his position as School President did not help her feel any better at all.

"Good." Namjoon said as he kissed her pink lips deeply and full of passion. Tears brimmed Yeri's eyes as her hands were balled into the fists. 

How I wish I never date him....