𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

The yellow light flashed, indicating that Namjoon had finished decoding one cipher machine. He wiped the sweat off of his eyebrows as he began to run. It took him a while to figure out what to do with the cipher machines. He then began ran to another cipher machine which was located as least 15 feet due to west. 

Then, another announcement was made as the Rocket Chair flew off. The thumping in Namjoon's heart grew louder and louder as he thought of who was left. Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyun. 

"Park Jimin is dead. Three more survivors and oh, one more cipher machine." The cryptic voice announced. 

"That means, Hoseok hyung, Taehyun and I are the only ones left now." Namjoon muttered. For a moment, his greed to live took over him. 

"I hope one of them will distract the Hunter while I am decoding the last one." Namjoon said as he continued to ran towards the cipher machine. 

"It's even better if they sacrificed themselves." 

"We should decode the last one and we shall not make any mistakes

"We should decode the last one and we shall not make any mistakes." Hoseok said as soon as the announcement had finished. 

Taehyun who was sweaty from all the running, nodded and wiped the sweat from his eyebrows and panted slightly. 

"We have decoded three machines in one go, hyung! We must not give up now!" Taehyun said happily as he ran towards the nearest cipher machine. 

"That does not mean that we can relax. We still have to watch out for each others' backs, okay?" Hoseok said to the younger one. 

"Yes, hyung." Taehyun nodded as both of them ran side by side. 

"By the way, do you have any  idea where Namjoon hyung is?" Taehyun inquired as they stopped at a cipher machine. 

"No idea but we all know that it will not take long for Namjoon to figure out what we should do." Hoseok replied as he started to decode. 

"Hmmph." Taehyun only hummed as he decoded the machine along with Hoseok. 

"Hoseok hyung, Taehyun!" Another familiar voice called out for them. Taehyun stopped decoding and prepared to bolt out and drag Hoseok along with him in case it was one of the Hunters. 

Their palms grew sweaty and their hearts were drumming in their ears. Both of them shared a look and turned around. To their relief, it was not a Hunter. It was just Namjoon. 

"Hyung!" Taehyun called and gestured the other side of the cipher machine where it was empty. 

"Come help us to decode the last one." 

Namjoon nodded and ran over. He ran a hand through his brown hair as he started to decode the cipher machine. The sounds of machine tinkering replaced the silence as they started to decode. Hoseok's fingers were typing words and patterns skillfully as it was automated. Taehyun had already expected the last cipher machine would be the hardest to decode. 

Meanwhile, Namjoon who was decoding, was already thinking about how unlucky he was. If none of them will distract the Hunter means one of them will die here. During decoding, Namjoon's eyes flitted between Hoseok and Taehyun whose eyes were focused on the machine and sweat dripping over their foreheads. 

He needed to sacrifice either one of them. Hoseok who is a soon-to-be father or Taehyun who is a senior in high school with a bright future planned ahead of him. He could only chose one. Either one will cause major consequences. 

'I have to live. I still have many things yet to accomplish in this world.' Namjoon thought selfishly.

"Just only few more minutes and the cipher machine would be done! Don't give up!" Hoseok cheered as his eyes were still trained on the machine. 

"Gambateh!" Taehyun cheered and did a fist pump before decoding the machine. 

Namjoon only nodded his head in silence and he had already decided who to sacrifice. It was worth it because he and the other person got to live.

"Where are they, master?" Jungkook frowned as he tilted his lifeless head around and walked around the walls aimlessly

"Not sure. I will wait when they yelp in pain." Yeonjun answered, his voice devoid of any emotions. 

"I am boredddd..." Another voice said, his milky eyes looked at Yeonjun. 

"Don't worry, Taehyung. You will have your fun soon." Yeonjun chuckled, his mind had already played a tons of scenarios about his death in his mind. 

"I always save the best for the last. I hope this will satisfy all of you." Yeonjun smirked. 

"Yes, master." Rest of the puppets nodded their lifeless heads, obeying their masters' orders. 

Yeonjun could only smirked as he felt the surge of power rising through his veins. He never thought that he will have the opportunity to feel that feeling again and this time, he will make full use of it. 

Just then, a sound of cipher machine had finished decoding. All of the puppets' ears perked up at the sound. 

"Let's go, my puppets. Search for him before they escaped." Yeonjun purred as the puppets nodded before running in different directions, tracking his scent. 

"Let's see who can escape." Yeonjun let out a dark chuckle as he floated in the air before vanishing in thin air.