𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Taehyung is dead." A voice announced just as the Rocket Chair that Taehyung was sitting had finished to spin off.

"Now, let's see how many survivors we had left. Four more survivors and four more cipher machines to go."

"Ah!" Taehyun cursed as he accidentally electrocuted himself while decoding a machine.

"Taehyun, are you alright?" Hoseok asked as his eyes were focused on the machine.

"H-hyung! Run!" Taehyun yelled as he saw a figure coming in.

"Taehyun!" Hoseok yelled and grabbed the younger's hands, then started to run.

"Hobi h-hyung." A voice called out for them. 

Hoseok and Taehyun stopped at the mention of Hoseok's name but fear was creeping through their veins as Jungkook stood in front of them lifelessly. He was a bloody and battered mess. Their heartbeats increased as a sinister smile made its way across Jungkook's face. 

"Where are you guys going? You guys are supposed to bring me back with you... Back to the place where I am supposedly belonged." Jungkook said as he twisted his head at an odd angle. 

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook crept towards them like a creep. 

"Just saying. I don't deserve to be dead at here... Neither do both of you deserved to be alive." Jungkook chuckled darkly before sprinting after them.

Taehyun had quickly recovered and grabbed Hoseok's arms and ran. 

"Don't let go of my hand, hyung! If we have ever separated, please run for your own life and don't run back to me!" Taehyun warned as he and Hoseok had vaulted over a lower wall which had temporarily hindered Jungkook's movements. 

"You can run from me but you cannot hide." Jungkook chuckled darkly as he took a lot of energy to vault over the one wall. 

Gasping, Taehyun continued to pull Hoseok behind him. His eyes widened as he saw a large locker in his sight. He turned his head back and found that Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Quickly, Taehyun dragged Hoseok into the locker and closed the door. 

"Be quiet." Taehyun whispered as Hoseok nodded, not daring to breathe as they heard Jungkook's voice boomed across from where they were. 

"Come here! Come here! Where ever you are~" Jungkook sang as he looked around. Then, he tilted his head again and his canines prolonged. 

"Oh, c'mon! Hoseok hyung and Taehyun, it is not fun when both of you are playing dirty." Jungkook chuckled darkly as he walked around the area, sniffing the air. 

"Both of you are not here? Well...." Jungkook stopped as a familiar shout pierced through the air. 

"Ah, Park Jimin." With that, Jungkook ran off at the speed of light. 

Taehyun and Hoseok were being as still as they could in the tiny compartment so Jungkook would not return in case he heard anything. Both of them held their breath and started to count before heading out. 

"1...2...3..." Both of them said as they stepped out of the locker in unison.