𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 3: 𝕰𝖓𝖛𝖞 𝕻𝖙3

It was only three days, fifteen hours, sixteen minutes and twenty four seconds for his debut.

Huening Kai was ecstatic as he had achieved what he had really wanted. A proclaimed singer like his late father. In order to honour his late father, Huening Kai even dedicated his first album to his father and not only that, the title track was also based about his pain of growing up, consisted of his father's wise words to him.

'I need to perform well for every songs especially Crown at the debut showcase. It means a lot to appa and me.' Huening Kai thought as he was going through every choreography of the title track.

"Well done, Huening Kai!" His dance coach clapped her hands as she passed a white towel to a sweaty Huening Kai who gladly accepted it.

"I think we should stop here for now. You should take some rest since you have been practising nonstop for 4 hours." The dance coach said before flashing a smile at him.

"I am proud of you, Huening Kai and I am rest assured that you will be really successful in your debut. I need to go and buy something to drink for a minute. Do you need anything?"

"Just a bottle of grape juice should be fine." Huening Kai said as he started to stretch.

"Alright and please do not over exert yourself. We are not going to risk you for any impromptu injures, alright?" The dance coach said before looking at him with a stern yet caring smile.

"Alright, Ms White! You are soo annoying! Shoo now!" Huening Kai joked, doing a "shooing" moment, making the dance coach shook her head and laughed at his antics.

"See you later, Huening Kai!" The dance coach said, gently closing the door behind her.

"See you later too, Ms White!" Huening Kai sighed as he stretched. Then, he went to his dance coach's laptop and checked for the recording that he had requested so he could see.

"Ugh! I can never get that step right!" Huening Kai groaned as he rewatched the clip where the chorus came in.

"I need to be fast and precise. Right on the beat." Huening Kai muttered as he was going through the video. He had always asked Hoseok advices for dancing and Hoseok always reminded him that it is important that he went through all of his steps to make sure he got it right and the importance of maintaining stage presence.

"Hmm..." Huening Kai hummed as he jotted down all the notes he should take notice off in his little diary. He gingerly took a sip of his water from his bottle as he looked through his previous videos.

He was improving and yet to him, it was a milestone. Dancing was really not Huening Kai's forte as his body was too stiff and taut to move around. Plus, dancing had always been Yeonjun's thing and the fact that Yeonjun was not a trainee like him genuinely surprised Huening Kai even more. He closed his eyes and he could imagine Yeonjun as a trainee. If Yeonjun was a trainee, he would be the legendary trainee since he would score all the things he would do and nobody would top him.

A sigh left Huening Kai's lips as he had missed all of his 11 best friends deeply. He thought about the good memories they had before he delved deeper in his training. After a while, Huening Kai reopened his eyes and got up from the floor.

"Let's not waste any more time and start practising!" Huening Kai said, thinking about the enormous support from his family, friends and the hundreds thousands of fans who gave their love and support to him when his introduction video came out. He wanted to repay all of these to them.

He pressed a button on the laptop and the beginning of 'Crown' started to play.

As if he was connected to the rhythm, Huening Kai started to dance and making sure he got his steps right while he was looking at the plane mirror.