𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 4: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

Ever since Soobin's missing and Huening Kai's brutal murder, it had made another deep yet hurting impact on Yeonjun's life. It was not like Yeonjun was bullied all the time, instead it was the contrary. He was popular, well-known and a perfect literal crush material for young girls' heart. Yeonjun let out a sigh as he had just received a sudden news. 

Beomgyu and Taehyun had transferred to another school all of a sudden without informing him. 

It was too sudden for Yeonjun and he understood them. As soon as they were back from the camp without Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun seemed a little jumpy and were traumatised badly. Yeonjun tried to console them that it was not their fault and tried to be there for them. However, both of them seemed to be  shaken to speak about it and he did not want to press anything on them further. 

Yeonjun let out a sigh as he walked through the school hallways alone. This place was where a lot of beautiful memories were made and shared with all of them. A faint smile ghosted his lips as he pictured him walking down the school hallways with his four best friends. Instead like a loner right now. All the girls could not helped but to stare at him as he walked past them. Well, boys looked at Yeonjun with envy written all over their faces. Everyone had assumed that Yeonjun lives a perfect life: a perfect little house, hardworking, loving and caring parents who love him more than anything in the world, perfect grades and tons of friends surrounding him. 

However, the reality was Yeonjun's life was nothing like that. Yes, he had a perfect little house and hardworking, loving and caring parents along with his perfect grades. The truth is he did not have tons of friends surrounding him. Most of them claimed to be friends with him so they could be popular. None of them were genuine with him unlike his four best friends. Yeonjun did not like the silence and the feeling of being empty in his inside without his four best friends who could cheer him up instantly. Beomgyu as his daily boost of happiness, Soobin as his big giant baby, Taehyun as his mature and wise friend who gives great advices and Huening Kai who was literally his baby brother. 

A sigh escaped Yeonjun's lips as he walked into the school. The feeling of emptiness was too much for him to handle. His heart was way too big for his rib cage. School was once Yeonjun's favourite place but right now, he had no motivation to wake up and go to school for. 

What's the use of going to school when your best friends were not there?

Yeonjun's phone started to ring in pocket of his school pants, causing him to stop in his steps and let out a sigh. He took his phone and accepted the call.

"Hello?" Yeonjun said as he continued to walk through the busy school hall, ignoring the whispers, murmurs and pity look thrown towards him as he passed by. 

"Hi, Yeonjun! This is Namjoon here!" Namjoon said happily, as he shushed the rest of his friends who were eager to break the news.

"Namjoon hyung!" Yeonjun said, a little smile on his face. It had been a long time since he last spoke to Namjoon and them. The last time he spoke to them was during Huening Kai's funeral. 

"Well, I kind of caught the wind that Beomgyu and Taehyun had transferred school..." Namjoon trailed off. 

"Yeah, they did. What is it, hyung?" Yeonjun sighed as he opened his locker combination a hand. 

"How do you know?" Yeonjun asked as he placed his bag roughly into the locker and opened it to place the books he needed inside. His dark brown eyes darted towards the calendar on his locker. Three more days to the end of school semester. 

"Have you forgotten that Hoseok hyung is dating Beomgyu's older sister, Youngmi?" Namjoon chuckled as he lifted his phone higher to prevent Taehyung from taking it. 

"Yeah, I still remember. Isn't Hoseok hyung is at USA now to study modern dance?" Yeonjun said as he put his bag on his shoulders and closed the locker. 

"Yeah but still, it does not mean that he can't be in a long distance relationship with Youngmi! They are literally the definition of true love. We have news for you!" Taehyung piped in as he snatched the phone away from Namjoon. 

"Taehyung hyung?" Yeonjun questioned confused. 

"Yes, it is me! Oh and Jimin hyung is here too! Do you want to hear some good news?" Taehyung piped in as Namjoon groaned and tried to retrieve his phone back. 

"What is the good news about?" Yeonjun asked as he walked towards his class. Calculus. God knows how much Yeonjun dreaded for that subject. 

"Beomgyu and Taehyun here asked us to help you to transfer to our school since their school was quite far away and guess what, you got in! With Namjoon's reputation as school president! How cool is that!" Jimin said. 

"Next year, you're going to be with us and we had convinced your parents to let you transfer!" Jimin piped in. 

"What?!" Yeonjun said, his eyes wide with shock. "Seriously?!"

"Yep, seriously. I am sorry for that, Yeonjun. They just seemed too excited to see you, I guess." Namjoon chuckled. 

"Never mind, it's okay! I can't believe you did it for me! Thank you very much!" Yeonjun said, a happy smile on his face.

"You're welcome. Plus, our school is better than the school you're in now. With new facilities and accommodation, it makes a better study environment for you. We also have Dance Club if you want to join." 

"Thanks, hyungs! I don't know how grateful I am to you!" Yeonjun said happily. 

"Nawh, it's nothing." Namjoon let out a chuckle while snapping his fingers.

'When you have high position and money, the school will do anything to please me because my parents are the members of Board of Governers in the school.' Namjoon thought as a smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you excited to be with us?!" Jimin yelled into the phone.

"Yes! I can't wait to be in the same school  with all of you!" Yeonjun chuckled. 

"I need to go. My Calculus class will be starting soon."

"Alright! See you, Yeonjun!"

"See you too, hyungs!" 

Yeonjun ended the call and a smile formed on his face. He was finally happy at least he was not going to be alone next year. He did not mind being with Namjoon and them as long as he was not alone.