𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 2: 𝕬𝖈𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕻𝖙2

"So Yoongi, truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked, while flashing Yoongi a vicious smirk.

"Choose dare! Choose dare! Choose dare!" The little audience cheered as Jae Hwa shook her head before putting her hand on Yoongi's arm, then looked at Chanyeol with full of distaste. 

"Chanyeol, don't you think that you're going way too far with this? And it is only for the first round." Jae Hwa sighed, running a hand through her short black hair. 

"Oh, Jae Hwa, you're just being a goody-two-shoes as usual or are you? Rumours have that you have been secretly sleeping around with hot guys in our campus?" This time, Chanyeol's best friend, Baekhyun spoke as he leaned closer to Jae Hwa who rolled her eyes and pushed his face away in response. 

"Who says that I've been sleeping with hot guys around? With my family matters and heavy college work, I barely have time to interact and hang out with anyone. Let alone go on a date. Keep your stinky little nose out of my business." Jae Hwa scoffed as she put a reassuring hand on Yoongi's arm. 

"Yoongi, it's okay to choose Truth, to be honest. You don't have to choose dare." Jae Hwa said, smiling sweetly at him. 

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat as his crush had just defended him right in front of her cliques, the popular and outgoing cliques. The fact that she was the only one in the crowd that supported him and stood up for him touched his heart.

"Truth." Yoongi said, while shrugging. "It's too early for a dare." 

"Alright. Fine. You're such a killjoy, Yoongi." Chanyeol huffed as he took out his electronic cigarette and started to take a whiff.

"What do you mean by that it's a killjoy? Who knows what dirt could we get from the coldest boy in the campus?" Baekhyun snickered as he took the electronic cigarette from Chanyeol and took a whiff. 

"Hmm... I'm curious on what Min Yoongi will tell us." Kai said, taking a whiff of alcohol. 

"Yeah, girls! What do you think? Yoongi is the guy in the party tonight." One of Jae Hwa's best friends, Alex said as she flipped her hair over her shoulders, revealing her sharp collar bones. 

"Aww, I want to know who he is interested in!" One girl shouted from afar the room.

"Let's ask him who he wants to sleep with tonight!"

"Ask him about his kinks. I want to know!" 

"His crush!"

All of the girls kept yelling out different answers as they looked at Yoongi with hopeful eyes. Eyes that resembled like a predator to a prey. 

"Alright. Looks like we got our questions." Baekhyun let out a chuckle as he winked at Yoongi. 

"Min Yoongi, tell us who do you like?" 

Yoongi's eyes widened in fear and panic. There was no way in hell that he was going to answer that. He quickly grabbed the ice cold beer bottle where water droplets were formed from condensation and drank it. 

"Woah, Min Yoongi! Playing it safe, huh?" Chanyeol chuckled as he threw a wink towards Yoongi's direction. 

"Of course, I am going to play it safe. I may or may not have an eye on a girl tonight." Yoongi said vaguely, while winking at Jae Hwa who flushed red instantly. Jin saw and smirked then leaned in and whispered to Chanyeol who only nodded and smirked at Yoongi who looked unbothered. 

"Well, next person." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and spun the bottle. As if his prayers were answered, the bottle landed on the beautiful girl next to Yoongi which was one of the most popular, shy and reserved girl, Jae Hwa.