𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 4: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖙5

𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬...

Yeonjun could not handle it anymore. Groans of pain left his lips as his ex best friends kept kicking and punching him as if  he was a punching bag to them. The familiar metallic taste filled his mouth as they kicked him repeatedly in his gut. 

"Pathetic." Namjoon spat as he gave him a harsh kick to his side. 

"Worthless." Jimin growled while he punched Yeonjun in the stomach.

"Whore." Taehyung said as he kicked Yeonjun hardly, causing more blood to fill his mouth.

"I think that's for today, boys~" Namjoon sang as he dusted his hands off. "Let's go, boys! Our girls are waiting for us!" 

Throwing their heads back and laughed. Yeonjun waited until that the three older boys were out of his sight before attempting to get up. Groans of pain emitted and crimson red blood spilled from his lips as he attempted to get up. It had been a daily routine for Yeonjun for the past six months. Humiliated, being a pushover by everyone and a punch bag. 

The popular, glamour Yeonjun was gone as neither no one wanted to be in the same group as him nor be his seatmate. Even his seatmate, Yeosang could not look at him in the eyes as they all knew the rules.

1. Never interact with the princes' target.

2. An eye contact could lead you to be the princes' target. 

3. Teasing and taunting are not allowed as that is the princes' target

This time, Yeonjun could not get up as he felt he was out of breath which was way different than how he used to be every time he was beaten up. He was not even weak physically. He was tired of using the same excuse to his parents time over time as they asked him about the cuts, bruises and gashes on his body, he was tired of being someone's pushover. Those six months were an absolute hell for Yeonjun. No one was on his side and he felt that the universe was against him. 

"Get up! You can do it!" Yeonjun tried to motivate himself as he placed his palms on the ground and forced himself up. It was no use as he felt himself falling on the cold, hard ground. No one could hear him if he ever pleaded for help as he was at the back of the school where no one goes. Pain surged through Yeonjun's body as he felt himself getting sleepy and tired. 

'Why am I tired all of a sudden?' Yeonjun thought as he gave up on getting up and felt his body was better when it was on the ground. He could care less about the disgusting smell of the dumpster nor the fact that there were pests running around. All he could care was how his body felt at that moment, it felt like it was molded with the ground. Sleep. Sleep was the only thing he could think of as he closed the pair of his eyes tiredly. 

'I will sleep for a while. Then, I will leave to the comforting arms of my parents.' That was Yeonjun's last thought before letting go of his consciousness for the last time. However, it seemed like God has another plan for Yeonjun. 

Unknowingly to Yeonjun, he was dying. All the repeated six months of punching, kicking, it had left an unfixable damage to his insides, even Yeonjun himself had failed to notice it. His insides were bleeding and had been for non-stop. They were not even given time to heal nor Yeonjun bothered to get himself checked at the hospital. He always thought that there was no need for him to check as these were minor injuries. 

Yeonjun slowly let himself loose to his dreamworld, a sanctuary where he could escape from the harsh and cruel reality for a moment. His last breath was gone in a heartbeat as Yeonjun fully lost his consciousness. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

"AAAHHHH!" A shrill shriek escaped from one of the old school janitor as she opened the back door of the school, preparing to throw students' trash into the dumpster. Her body trembled as her eyes were brimming with tears. 

There laid a raven haired boy, eyes closed, pale lips which had turned into blue, limbs sprawled in an awkward position as his body laid motionless. To make all the things worse, he was one of the students of the school.

"Gia-ah, why are you screaming? Did you see a cockroach again? How many times have I told you that the existence of the pests were inevitable here?" Her fellow colleague, Kim sighed as this was the hundredth time of the week that her friend had been screaming due to a cockroach. 

"K-Kim, t-this i-is n-not a-a c-cockroach." Gia stuttered as she trembled. 

"What do you mean by it is not a co-ARGHHH!" Kim shouted as she had realised that it was not a cockroach, it was a dead body. 

"What should we do?" Gia asked, choking onto her sobs. 

"I will get the principal and deputy principal." Kim said, tearing her eyes from the dead body. There was no way she could get rid of this horrible image of the  dead body. Furthermore, this will be first death of a student in this school.

 Furthermore, this will be first death of a student in this school

The news of Yeonjun's death spread like wildfire in the school. When a one minute silence of Yeonjun's death was held, everyone have pretended like they cared about him as if they do. They placed flowers, letters and other stuff in front of his locker and his seat. 

However, the three main culprits did not give much thought to Yeonjun's death. 

"Hey, do you know any idea on how that idiot died?" Taehyung asked as he munched on his pork burger. 

"Probably he killed himself like how he should." Namjoon stated and shrugged his shoulders carelessly. 

"By the way, are you going to attend his burial though?" Jimin questioned.

"What do you think?" Namjoon asked, glancing pointedly at Jimin.

"Oh." Jimin said. They were the sons of Members of the Board of Governors. It was evident to them that they had to attend. 

"Don't you guys think that Yeonjun's death might be our fault?" Jimin asked quietly, earning an eye roll from both of his best friends. 

"How the hell did it become our fault?" Namjoon scoffed, eating his chicken noodle soup.

"It's his fault by the way. Plus, he is nothing. Now that, he is gone. It's better." Namjoon grumbled. 

What was unknown to them was there was a figure watching them alone with eyes as red as revenge and murderously glancing at them. One look, they would burn. He growled as he vowed to avenge for his death.

Choi Yeonjun may not be alive physically but he is in spiritually