𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Took you so long to figure out." 'Soobin' smiled and then pounced on Jungkook who was struggling to get him off. 

"Huening Kai, where the hell is the real Soobin?!" Namjoon yelled as he forced himself to get up from the floor. 

"In another safe room where he is peacefully sleeping!" Huening Kai laughed, causing him to be distracted from Jungkook for a moment."Why would I want to hurt him when he is the most precious person to me?"

 Without waiting for any moment, Jungkook pushed Huening Kai off and started to run. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK, COME BACK HERE!" Huening Kai yelled as he got onto his feet. 

"Guys, we need to help Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted as he frantically tried to stand  up but he was stuck on the ground. 

"Me too!" Namjoon growled as he felt himself was stuck on the ground. 

"Now, all of you are miraculously stuck on the ground and unable to help Jungkook." Huening Kai smirked, causing all of them to gasp. 

Taehyun only gasped and cried harder. This was not the Huening Kai he knew. Hoseok gently cooed at Taehyun to calm him down. 

"Jeon Jungkook, where are you?" Huening Kai sang as he stepped out of the hallway. His eyes were opened unlike the others. 

"You're clearly at a disadvantage here because I can open my eyes and you can't~ Jungkook, come out, come out, wherever you are~" Huening Kai sang as he walked through the hallways, looking for that particular coconut haired boy.

Jungkook had his back laid flat against the wall in one of the many rooms in Hoseok's house. If he was not blind, he could tell where it was. It was only a matter of time he would relive Huening Kai's death the same way he murdered him.

"Jungkook, come out~ Don't you want to play.... With me?" Huening Kai continued to sing as he trudged along the hallway, looking carefully for any sign of him passing by.

Jungkook held his breath in as he heard the sound of Huening Kai's footsteps getting closer and closer to where he was.

Huening Kai smirked when he saw books had fallen out from the shelf, how the ornaments on top of the little table were misplaced and the picture of them was tilted.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know that you are in one of those rooms!" Huening Kai bellowed as he walked towards the first room to his right and was about to open it.

"Are you in there?" Jungkook felt his breath quicken, sweat started to form on his forehead. One single sound made and it will reveal his location immediately.

Huening Kai opened the door to find there was no one in the room and walked towards another door to his left.

"Or are you in this room?" He questioned before yanking the door hard.

"No? That's sad because I have all day to play hide and seek with you, Jungkook but the other one might not be able to wait for that long." Huening Kai said as he moved towards the door which was closest to the staircase.

Jungkook felt his breath hitched as he knew that Huening Kai was right outside of that door. He had an advantage which was he could see but not him. He quickly devised a plan but it might not work. Still, he needed the plan to buy some time.

"I know you're inside there, Jungkookie. I suggest you to come out of your hiding place before I get you." Huening Kai said before opening the door.

"There you a- BASTARD, COME RIGHT BACK HERE!" Huening Kai yelled, gripping his shin where Jungkook kicked him and ran to the stairs, buying him some time.