𝙩𝙚𝙣

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 1: 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖆 𝕻𝖙2

The morning alarm echoed throughout the campground, rousing students up from their sleep. Groggily, Beomgyu got up and rubbed his tired eye with one hand before lifting the covers up and walked out of the room sluggishly. 

By the time, Beomgyu walked to the only bathroom in the cabin, Taehyun was already showering and getting ready in the bathroom. As Beomgyu was waiting for his turn, he cranked his head, hoping his older friend decided not to be a baby and had managed to swim back to the cabin. Realising that he was not here, Beomgyu shrugged and thought that Soobin might be purposely sleeping in order to avoid from meeting both him and Taehyun.

Just then, the door to the bathroom opened, revealing Taehyun who had just finished showering. Taehyun had a white towel firmly wrapped around his tiny waist as little water droplets dripped from his hair and meanwhile in his other hand, was the night wear that consisted of loose white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. 

"Do you see Soobin?" Taehyun asked as he stepped out of the bathroom so that Beomgyu could enter with ease. 

"Nope. I think he is probably be sleeping in to avoid us." Beomgyu shrugged before entering the bathroom. 

Nodding his head mutely in agreement, Taehyun said:

"I will wake him up when I finished wearing my clothes first. Don't want the girls to faint from my absolute hotness now, do I?" 

Beomgyu only shook his head at his best friend's antics while chuckling before stepping into the bathroom, closing the door gently behind him. 

After dressing himself in warm and comfy clothes, Taehyun walked to Soobin's bedroom door and knocked on the mahogany door a few times

After dressing himself in warm and comfy clothes, Taehyun walked to Soobin's bedroom door and knocked on the mahogany door a few times. However, there was no sound could be heard from the opposite of the door.

Taehyun continued to rap on the door and yet, Soobin still ignored it. 

"Choi Soobin, if you do not get up and open this door for instant, I will seriously kick your door." Taehyun threatened as he gave the door a light kick. 

"Boy, are you testing my patience? Then, I am going to kick the freaking door down!" Taehyun yelled, hoping his friend would acknowledge. Unable to wait anymore, Taehyun kicked the door only to find it unlocked as it swung in easily. 

Shocked was written on Taehyun's face as Soobin's bed was still nicely made and his empty suitcase was opened at the corner. No stench, puddle or stain from last night on the carpeted floor. Frowning, Taehyun took a look into his room and stepped in. 

"Hyung?" Taehyun called out as he strode into the empty room. 

Just then, Beomgyu popped his head in and found Taehyun walking around his friend's room with a confused expression etched onto his face.