𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"When are we going to play the game, Kook?" Jimin asked as he had just finished uploading a video that contained the summary of their sleepover on Youtube.

"Tonight. I think that we have delayed this for so long!" Jungkook huffed as his fingers were clicking against the keyboards to annihilate the characters from a game that he was playing.

"Wait, what game are we going to play tonight?!" Their other roommate, Taehyung piped in as he looked up from a recent painting that he had been working on.

"You'll see." Jimin said before winking cheekily at Taehyung. "It's going to be fun."

However, their ideal fun is not what both Jimin and Jungkook had originally thought.

11.58 p.m.

"Two more minutes." Jungkook started to count down as he and Jimin quickly made sure that everyone was ready for the game that they have been playing.

"What are you counting down for?" Taehyun asked curiously as he took a place in the gaming room.

"For the game to start." Jimin answered vaguely before turning around, making last minute changes by closing every curtains, making sure that there was no moonlight could go through the window.

"Remind me again. Why am I even lighting the candles for when we have electricity?" Jin complaint as he finished lighting up the only candle that is placed on the table.

Jungkook and Jimin did not answer as they were busy setting up everything for the game that they were about. An unpleasant shiver started to roll down Hoseok's back as he looked at the surroundings from the room had became into an eerie setting.

The timer on Jungkook's phone started to ring, causing both Jimin and Jungkook struggled to finish to set up the cameras.

"Are the cameras rolling?" Jimin asked as Jungkook quickly gave a thumbs up as they went back into the circle where they asked them to form.

"Are you guys ready?" Jimin asked as he took a place between Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Ready!" Beomgyu, Namjoon, Taehyun, Jungkook and Taehyun shouted with enthusiasm as Jin and Hoseok were starting to get afraid.

"What if it is not safe?" Hoseok asked, his lips started to wobble. Will it be fun to play this funny horror game? A game that might took his life and never return it?

"Oh, trust me! We have watched countless Youtube videos for that!" Jungkook said, flashing an enthusiastic smile at Hoseok. "Besides, you can't back out now, hyung. The cameras are rolling and we are going to start the game."

"First thing first, let's say hi to the cameras!"Jimin said and started to wave at the cameras. "Hi, welcome to Park Jimin......."

"And JK's channel! Today, we are going to play an actual horror game for our sleepover! I have been searching on Youtube for what we should do on a sleepover and I have watched a lot of videos of people playing Ouija Board and Japanese version of Hide & Seek in their sleepover! Today, we are going to be different."