𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

"Y-Yeonjun..." Hoseok's eyes snapped wide open as soon as the vision ended. Tears blurred around his vision. He could not believe that nearly all of his friends were capable of doing such horrible and inhumane things to their own friends.

"Where are we, Hobi hyung?" Taehyun who was clinging onto Hoseok asked, scared as he looked around the unfamiliar surrounding. The cozy and welcoming abience of the big mansion had disappeared. Instead, it looked like churches, mazes and walls. It was like that they were in a video game. 

"Whoa!" Taehyun said, amazed as he could see yellow outlines of the machines, boxes and red outlines of what seemed to look like a rocket chair. 

"What the heck on earth is this?" They could hear someone yelled somewhere farther from there. 

"Why the hell on earth do I look like a freaking nurse?!" A deep voice growled, causing both Hoseok and Taehyun both looked down. 

"Oh my God, this is awesome!" Taehyun smiled amused as he looked at his outfit. A black tuxedo with white shirt in it along with a pair of black glasses. Then, Taehyun accidentally pressed his left arm which then flashed up like green words. 

"Lawyer..." Taehyun muttered, feeling that it was somewhat familiar with the video games he had played. 

Hoseok then looked at his outfit- which was red and black striped sweater, a pair of long pink pants and a pair of matching pink shoes along with a pearl necklace and a long necklace that contained a blue pendant. He looked at Taehyun who was currently mesmerized with the words and then pressed his left arm. 

"Male dancer..." Hoseok said, as he read the words slowly and unsure. 

Just as they were reading, a sudden epiphany struck Taehyun.

"Hyungs!" Taehyun shouted as he had realised something. 

"What is it, Taehyun? Where are you?" Namjoon shouted as he was walking aimlessly around the graves. 

"I-I know you guys won't believe me but we are in a.... Video game.." Taehyun stuttered, trying to keep his voice as steady as he could.

"WHAT?!" Jimin shouted as he groaned, looking at the outfit. "SO I AM THE FREAKING NURSE?!"

"SHUT UP! GOSH, WHY ARE WE EVEN NURSES?!" Taehyung cursed.

"My, My. Kang Taehyun, you're the only one that I knew I could depend on when it comes to solving things." A voice echoed, causing unpleasant shivers went down their spines.

"Y-Yeonjun h-hyung?" Taehyun asked as he decided to get closer to Hoseok.

"Yes, Taehyun. It's me. The thing is you won't see me first but let me explain my rules for this game. Plus, Taehyun, you could recognise this game as you had played before..." The voice trailed off.

"A game that I played before...?" Taehyun muttered curiously as he tapped a hand on his chin. His big eyes widened, knowing what he had meant.

"Identity V!" Taehyun shouted in realization.

Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung who were at some random places of the game, had their eyebrows furrowed in confusion meanwhile Hoseok had the gist of the game was. He had heard Beomgyu talking animatedly about it to him before convincing him should joined and played as a relaxation but when Hoseok knew that it was a horror game, he deliberately uninstalled the game immediately from his phone as he could not stand the horror storyline and eerie music.

"Okay, can someone explain to us what the hell on earth is Identity V?!" Jimin shouted as he was about to go ballistic from all the most unreliable and unbelievable stuff that had happened around earlier.