𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Jagiya, Hope is back in the house!" Hoseok cheerfully yelled as he walked into the entrance of his luxury penthouse to find his wife.

"Yeobo, you are back!" A young girl around Hoseok's age walked out from the kitchen, one hand holding a large wooden spoon while the other caressing her four month old pregnant belly.

"How's my lovely little hope doing?" Hoseok asked, bending down to kiss his wife's bump, making her giggled at his cute actions.

"He's doing fine, yeobo! How's work today?" His wife, Youngmi asked as she casted a worried glance at her husband's seemingly frail figure. Right after he had finished filming a music video with one of the world's biggest star, Becky G, he had been working at the dance school  non-stop.

"Tiring but I am working hard for our future, especially we have this little one in your belly now." Hoseok gently smiled while continously caressing her baby bump.

Youngmi chuckled and sighed while shaking her head at her husband. She slowly waddled back towards the kitchen and resumed her cooking.

"Where's your brother?" Hoseok insinuated as he craned his head to look for a certain tall skinny boy with blonde hair and multiple piercings on one ear.

"Oh, Beomgyu has art club meeting today. Haish, this kid... He is already in last year of his high school and yet, he has participated in a lot of clubs. He is not home early on a nearly daily basis." Youngmi sighed while she clucked her tongue at the thought of her younger brother not having enough time to rest.

Hoseok let out a chuckle as he walked and wrapped his arms around his wife's abdomen.

"Isn't he like me? Always busying himself with various activities? Jagiya, loosen up yourself. He is in his last year of high school. Who knows the clubs he are in can help him get into a good university in Seoul?"

Youngmi shook her head and a frown made its way on her face. Her features are closely resembled to Beomgyu's. If both of them walked together in the streets, people would have mistaken them as twins instead of siblings. Hoseok studied his wife's beautiful facial features, silently taking in the beauty of her cooking a delicious and mouth-watering dinner for her, him and her little brother. Even though her hair became greasy, her skin became oily and eyebags circled around her eyes, Hoseok still thinks that she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Soon, their little sweet moment was interrupted when Hoseok's phone rang in his pocket of his jeans. Frowning, Hoseok reluctantly detached his hands from his wife and answered the call. Youngmi only smiled and nodded understandingly at Hoseok before beaming an understanding smile as Hoseok went out and accepted the call.

"Hello?" Hoseok answered as he walked into the living room and sat on his white pristine sofa.

"Hoseok, it's me, Jackson! I came to tell you that I had finished renovated the house according to the designs you want!"

"Okay, Jackson! Thank you! How much is the cost? I will just transact my money to your account! Nowadays, paying has been easier thanks to electronic banking!" Hoseok says cheerfully as he rambles to his friend about electronic banking.

"It costs $23.5K. I will see you somewhere this week if you're not busy to return you the keys! Thanks for letting me have another great opportunity in designing another masterpiece!" Jackson said cheerfully and Hoseok could picture his friend smiling big at the other side of the phone call.

"I will message you my schedule later. You're welcome, Jackson and of course, I will promote about you and your amazing designs in Instagram later!" Hoseok said, waving his unoccupied hand around.