Chapter 26- Its all figured out.

Jay was sat in the bar with Ruzek and Atwater and having a drink when Hailey walked up to them.

"Hey Hailey you want a drink?" Ruzek offered.

"Hey guys, no thanks I was actually wondering whether I could take Jay off of your hands for a minute or so." Hailey said.

"Sure I have to go back now anyway I'm going to visit Jordan and Vanessa tomorrow." Atwater said getting up offering his chair to Hailey.

"Yeah and I've just seen Becca come in she's over there with the others from med I'm going to go talk to her." Adam said.

"Great say hi from me." Hailey said. She liked Becca she seemed to keep Adam's head straight.

"Will do see you later." Adam said and walked towards his girlfriend who was sat with April and Maggie.

"Hey." Hailey just said to Jay with a kind of sad smile.

"Hey." Jay said in response reciprocating with a friendly smile. "Hey Herrmann, can you get Hailey what she wants and put it on my tab please?"

"Yeah sure. What can I get ya?" Herrmann responded looking at Hailey.

"I'll take a Long Island iced tea please Herrmann." Hailey replied.

"Sure no problem I'll get that for you." Herrmann said before walking away.

"Thanks Herrmann. Thanks" She said turning to Jay after Herrmann had gone.

"No problem." Jay said in response. Herrmann brought the drinks a little while later and they began to talk.

"Jay i'm..." Hailey said.

"I'm sorry." Jay said before she could.

"It's not your fault. I was wrong, so wrong. Ever since Garret and everything that happened with Booth I just didn't want to lose you. Garret was a good guy Jay and you, you are the best guy I have met. You and Addie are really important to me. I was just scared that I would ruin that if something happened to you Jay it would break her. I couldn't be responsible for something like that." Hailey explained.

"I know, I know but Hailey you need to trust me. I wasn't lying before. I love you, but what I did in that club I promise you wasn't different to what I would do normally for any partner. I don't leave a partner behind Hailey." Jay said.

"Well it's good you said that because I missed you." Hailey said getting a little more confident and giving him a smirk.

"You did huh? Just having me around to drive to work, or eat pizza with or stealing my sweaters or other things?..." He said with the same confident smirk on his face.

"Oh all of those things and the other things..." Hailey responded and got off of her stall to get closer to him. Jay wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him and he kissed her slowly. "So...you wanna stay here or..." she continued her hands on his chest as she spoke.

"Well I guess we could go back to your place." Jay said.

"Oh I don't know I mean this Long Island iced tea is pretty good." Hailey said going to sit back down with a smirk.

"You're funny, you know that." Jay said smirking back and taking her hand to walk out with her. They both smiled and walked out of the bar.

They didn't know that someone was watching from a distance outside as they both walked out of the bar. They got into Jay's car and he drove them to Hailey's apartment.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter more to come soon :)