Sixteen

Andi's POV

Calum Hood
It's time for me to admit that I'm an asshole...
|
DJ TrickyRicky
@Calum5sos understatement of the century right there 🙄

I groan, scrolling down from the tweet just to be greeted by my own face on the screen, along side Calum's. I tap the article just to see what it has to say about us.

Drama in the Hood!

Lyrical genius Drama and 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood stir up drama on Instagram with suspiciously similar posts.

Monday morning the 5sos fandom started going crazy online after Calum Hood (bassist in the band) posted a selfie with the caption "torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't stop thinking of you"

Monday morning the 5sos fandom started going crazy online after Calum Hood (bassist in the band) posted a selfie with the caption "torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't stop thinking of you". Hood posted it with comments disabled. Fans went crazy trying to guess who the lyrics might be referencing, seeing as Hood has not been attached to anyone since his relationship with Nia Lovelis ended.

Fans didn't have to wait long before they got their supposed answer. An Instagram post by pop song writer Drama later that same day with the caption "nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same" brought a flood of conspiracies about the two celebrities. Drama had her comments disabled on the post as well. 

To those who do not follow the band closely, both captions are lyrics from the song Wherever You Are, which 5 Seconds of Summer released in September 2013. None of the bands fans were happy with the two posts being coincidence with captions like that.

Last week Luke Hemmings (lead vocalist for 5sos) posted about working with Drama on new material for the bands upcoming 4th album, but the posts this week seem to hint at something deeper between the bassist and writer.

Fans have gone as far as to stalk back both Hood and Drama's accounts looking for any hints. Coming up with theory as wild as you can imagine. Finding a comment about the band and Drama knowing each other in London, fans quickly assumed that meant the two dated previously and maybe the song was written about Drama, And now things are bad between the two and they are upset about it.
Another wondering if it's just promotion to cause a stir in the media before 5sos release their first single from the new album.
Others questioning if Calum could be the long lost father of Drama's five year old son, seeing as the song was released about the time of his birth, and fans have pointed out many similarities between Hood and Drama's son. Others calling those ideas far fetched, seeing as Hood grew up in Sydney, Australia and Drama hails from Dublin, Ireland, and then Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Neither moving to LA until after the birth of Drama's son.

Whatever the reason for both posting with lyrics of that song, the fandom cannot wait to know. But so long as Calum and Drama choose not to speak on the matter, the fans will have to continue to make wild guesses to satisfy thier need.