Twenty-Four

Andi's POV

"You look nervous, Andi." Jane laughs as I finish straightening my hair.

"I am, and I don't know why! It's Calum." I chuckle.

"That's why." She rolls her eyes, "Because it's Calum. He's different and this date has a lot of history behind it."

"I know. But I could care less what we do. Like honestly, I just want to spend time with him. So why am I nervous?"

"You're supposed to be nervous, it's just part of it." She chuckles.

"Ya, I guess." I sigh, smoothing my shirt over my ever growing bump.

"You look amazing, you're already in love with the guy, and have been for almost seven years might I add. Just try to relax and enjoy your day. Kas, Mali, and I will meet you at the show tomorrow."

"You are too good to me." I chuckle, grabbing my jacket from the doorknob, sliding my arms into the sleeves.

"Oh, I am well aware of that." She laughs, shoving my shoulder softly towards the door as we hear a knock. "Have fun, all sorts of fun. See you tomorrow, Andi." She smirks, letting me get the door alone.

"Hi." I grin, biting my lip softly as I look over Cal. He's wearing torn blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and his old skool Van's. A snapback atop his shaved head.

"You look gorgeous, Ann." He grins.

"So do you, Squish." I chuckle, taking the hand he offers.

"I hope you don't mind that I decided to do a more casual date."

"I get to spend all afternoon with you. We could sit under a tree and nap and I'd be happy." I shrug.

"I just want us to be comfortable." He chuckles, opening the car door for me.

"Comfort is good, I won't have much of it for the next six months." I nod.

"Even more reason." He grins, typing in the address for the Uber driver.

"Don't you have a driver?" I question as the car takes off.

"Ya, but I didn't want to hog him all afternoon, and besides, this way he doesn't have to sit and wait for us, and we don't have to stick to a strict schedule. Besides, we'll take the underground when we need to later. We just need to get into central London first."

"Trying to be all normal with the date. Taking public transportation instead of your private car. I like it, Hood." I chuckle.

"Our relationship is part of my normal life. So we are doing date night the normal way." He grins, squeezing my hand softly.

"Fine by me."

"So how'd your session with Mali go this morning?"

"Great. She is amazing. Beautiful voice too, and amazing mind. Writing with her was really fun."

"Good. Kason asked me yesterday when he gets to see her again. I'm so glad he loves her."

"Me too."

"I was nervous he wouldn't." He smiles sheepizhly.

"He has managed to love you after all the shit you put him through. Why wouldn't he love sweet Mali who hasn't done anything wrong?" I laugh.

"Good point. And hey, thanks for forgiving me for all that. I know I've said that a lot, but you have no idea what it means to me, to be sitting here with you knowing I was able to fix us."

"You really are a sap, Calum Hood." I chuckle, leaning over to kiss his cheek softly.

"Only for you, Ann, only for you." His cheeks go a bit pink as he smiles sheepishly.