𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧

A/n:y'all should comment :,)

the next afternoon I sat in jacks house a frown engraved in my features.

I couldn't keep up with him explaining the problem and it was getting to be too much for me to handle.

"After you subtract that's the answer to X. But we are only getting started- oh." He looked up to see me frustrated and confused.

I looked away from him aware my face was red from frustration. I couldn't stand being around jack and even less when he wouldn't shut up.

"Dipshit if you don't pay attention you won't pass." He said smugly.

I turned around at him punching his shoulder.

"Only kidding don't get your thong in a twist." He laughed.
"Fuck off just keep going!" I complained.
This was making me more angry than before. The way he smirked and laughed at his own jokes and played around when he was explaining an equation. My face felt hot as he giggled again.

I've never felt so little. He was making me feel stupid and I wasn't understanding anything.

"I've had enough." I muttered.

"Cmon I'm just messing with you!"

"No I'm leaving." I grabbed my papers and bag ready to leave. Suddenly a hand gripped my wrist. "I'm sorry just..I'll stop okay?" He pleaded changing the atmosphere.

his facial expression changed as his eyes looked a bit more glossy than usual.

'why am I looking in his eyes?'

i sat back down but for some reason the look in his eyes pulled me in. Dare I say I felt different for a moment. It quickly faded away thankfully. "You're fucking terrible." I muttered sitting down.

a smile crept to his face making me grimace. "Stop smiling you're not even cute."

He rolled his eyes and we began to study once again.

_

After an hour more of studying the door swung open revealing a little girl who came running in. "Jacky!" The little girl screamed jumping on him.

"Ava!" He smiled dropping his pen and hugging her back. A women walked in along with two girls.

"Jack you've got a new friend?" The women I assumed was his mother asked.
"Urm well-"

"It's about time now we can have more time to steal Christina! " one of the girls squealed.

"At least jack finally won't be single anymore." The other girl said earring a glare from jack.

I didn't know why my body felt hot when she mentioned the idea of jack and I dating.

maybe it was because I was repulsed?

"Enough!" He muttered stuffing all the papers in his bag. " I need quiet guys!"

He grabbed my wrist harshly pulling me upstairs with him into what I assumed was his room.

when we got in his hand lingered on my wrist for a bit before letting go. my wrist felt bare oddly.

but then I felt angry. 'How dare he grab me like that?!' I thought.
"Don't fucking grab me like that."

"Or what? Don't act all tough now I know you herron." He spat back.

" you don't know a thing about me ass hole!"

"I know you're too stupid to pass math class."
I stepped closer to him looking down on him usuing my height to my advantage. "Take it back."

he frowned at me. "Can't take back the truth."

I pushed him harshly and next thing I knew he pushed me back.
We bang fighting and hitting eachother as we tumbled onto his bed. Jack kicked and I punched his abdomen harshly. He hit me hard in the stomach pinning me down.
"Let go asshole!" I yelled as he peered over my on the bed knees on each side of my torso.

He said nothing as he stared at me fire in his eyes. I stopped thrashing around prepared to win this fight of intimidation.

he slowly leaned down and the world flashed before my eyes.

his soft lips pressed against mine as the room fell silent. They began to move slightly and mine responded shyly. His hands no longer in a harsh grip on my wrist he lowered more getting closer. My mind was in the clouds.
His lips moved with more meaning as did mine. All past moments faded from my mind as our kiss went forward.

his tongue licked across my bottom lip and I parted mine.
"You owe me 10 dollars ava." One of jacks sister spoke in awe.

Realization hit us both when she spoke quickly pushing eachother away.

"I have to go." I muttered grabbing my stuff leaving as fast as I could.

'What the fuck just happened?!' I thought panicked.

why was I acting so out of character?
_______________________

Hey guys what's up
If u made it here tell me the oddest wdw ship for you

Hey guys what's upIf u made it here tell me the oddest wdw ship for you