𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧

Daniel seavey. Rumored to be the smartest boy in our grade. Also the most shut off boy in the grade.
Daniel seavey was always alone. He had no friends and spent his days in the library owned by the school and the one down the street.

now I stare at Daniel who stood in front of a bookcase grabbing books and setting them in a cart. It was obvious he was the library assistant. He wore a polyester sweater despite the weather.

nervously I approached him tapping on his shoulder. He turned around looking at me with a timid small smile. "Hello am I in your way?"

"No actually I'm zach." I smiled at him reaching out for a handshake. He took it cautiously.
"i-I'm daniel." He smiled looking down at his shoes a nervous look on himself.

"I heard you were a tutor right?"

he nodded. "would you like me to be your tutor?" His tone was very polite. It was adorable.

"Please."

_

I felt relief as Daniel explained the equations on my homework sheet. Though daniels way of explaining things were not as broken down as jacks. Daniel sometimes assumed I knew the answer to some things and it left me confused at points.

but he was so dreamy. I couldn't stop looking at his features and how sweet he was. I wondered why daniel had no friends. He was quiet but very friendly.

It was different t than being with jack. Though I did like having daniel as a tutor for some reason jack stayed in my mind ever since I last kissed him. My brain was now turning against me too.

Now that I had my tutoring problem fixed I had to fix something I dreaded all weekend. Apologizing and fixing corbyn and i's friendship.

I watched him sit beside christina as they laughed together on the bench infront of the school parking lot. Christina must've been waiting on jack for a ride home.

"Hey uh corbyn can we speak alone?" I asked twiddling my thumbs.

"One sec chris." He grumbled standing up and following me.

he looked at me with a sad look as his arms crossed. I could tell he was trying to look angry with me.
"corbyn I know you're mad but-" I tried explaining.

"I'm disappointed..that's all zach." corbyn said in a whisper his tone upsetting.

"I'm sorry corbyn."

"you know what you did..how could you be so selfish? That's not like you zach. Is it?" He questioned sadly as his eyes averted to the floor.

my own best friend couldn't even look at me.

"did you forget what jack did to jonah?" corbyns eyes began to water along with mine.

I was betraying my friends by kissing him. I should've had more control.

"Corbyn im so sorry. I'll never do it again I wasn't thinking. I care about our friendship more than a stupid boy okay?" I apologized grabbing him into a hug.

"Thank you." corbyn said quietly hugging me back. "This friendship means everything to me."

"Me too."

"Hey guys do you want a ride home it will be raining soon?" christina asked a smile on her face.

"We would love one." Corbyn agreed for the both of us. A sigh left my mouth knowing that Christina always got a ride home from jack.

_
the ride home all that was heard was the radio and Christina and corbyn talking loudly about their day and their plans to hang out this weekend.

I didn't dare look in jacks direction after yelling at him the last time I saw him. A week ago was when we last kissed.
"How's your new tutor? Daniel seavey right?" Corbyn said suddenly.

a lump formed in my throat as I nodded.

"Ooo daniel seaveys like totally hot. He's like the cute loner smart boy with great style right corbyn?" christina said with stars in her eyes.

"Totally. If I wasn't straight I think I'd date him in a minute." Corbyn nodded agreeing with Christina as they both laughed. I turned to look out the window avoiding to looks at jacks features.

"Is he good at teaching?"

"Yeah he's good it's just he uh..skips over a lot of things sometimes cause he thinks I know it." I said truthfully.

Jack let out a dry laugh.
"Oh that sucks." Christina said before turning to talk to corbyn again.

the car pulled to a stop infront of Christina's place. "Thanks jacky!" she said bubbly getting out the car. "Yeah thanks!" Corbyn added getting out of the car as well.

I get nervous once corbyn got out unexpectedly not expecting him to leave me alone with jack. The air was tense as we both said nothing on the drive to my house.

"Daniel seavey huh?" jack said suddenly.

I nodded not wanting to speak.
"Heard he's a shit tutor." He grimanced.

"You know if he can't teach you things as well I want to be your tutor again.."

"I don't want you as a tutor jack." I sighed heavily wanting this long ride to be over. "You sound jealous." I added.

"I am." He whispered. "If you don't get it yet. I like you zach."

I quickly looked away from him feeling my face heat up.
'Why does he like me?' I thought.

my body began to sweat and I felt nervous as my hands clenched. "Why?" I whispered. I knew I shouldn't of asked but it slipped from my mouth.

"I love your sarcasm I think it's a cute personality trait. I think your style is unique-"

"Enough." I stopped him. Because I couldnt feel things for him. For the sake of my friends I couldn't fall in love with jack Avery. After all I hated him.

he pulled infront of my house and stopped the car I silently grabbed my bag.

"Why do you push me away darling?"

I almost chocked from the name and looked at him my eyes wide.
His hand stretched over resting on my cheek. My body froze from shock. "I-I've got to go."
I quickly spoke rushing out of the car and into my house.

why did he have to do that?
___________________________

no one got it right wtf it was supposed to be daniel jeez

anyways if you wanna try again
Who do you think will enter the next chapter?
Kay
Christina
Tatum
Eben