'𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆?'

Bradley laughed to himself as he watched eben from a few lockers ahead and I began to feel a bit worried. "What are you laughing about Bradley?" I questioned and he looked back at me. "That's eben? He looks like he couldn't harm a fly." He chuckled teasing me by punching my arm.
I rolled my eyes and followed Bradley to the quiet table outside in the school's courtyard, we sat down and he pulled out his favorite snack for himself. I reached over grabbing an Apple slice from his bag before winking at him despite the glare he gave me.
"I've done a little digging but I haven't found any dirt on eben besides the fact that he's an asshole." Bradley explains discouraged. "You know anyone that may have had a bad experience with him? I've heard he's went to a few party's."

The only party that I had bad memory was the jack and jonah incident. Eben used to be a very distant friend of mine but we never talked so I didn't know much of his past besides we would play basket ball every now and then.

"No, nothing at all infact." I sighed aloud. Suddenly corbyn sat down at the table a smile on his face " Hello boys!" Bradley smiled at him and the two began to talk about their days but my head was still wrapped around eben. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked down at it.

Eben: come with me to a party tonight pet.

Party! Corbyn!

It all clicked in my head in that moment. I had remembered the night corbyn came over and told me that he and Christina broke up because he cheated with a guy that's name started with an E. "Corbyn once you cheated at a party awhile ago what was the guys name?" I said interrupting the conversation.
Corbyn looked away in shame and shock. "W-why are you bringing this up now?" He asked. "I need to known it's important."

"It was someone we used to play basketball with when we needed extra players, Do you remember Eben?"

Bradley looked over and we both smiled at eachother, now we had dirt.

  Bradley was a little different than most people I had met.Though he was the one to approach me first he was often very shy and shut off from most. His shyness only reached a certain extent so when I found out how he was i questioned why he even approached me when we met. Now that he was talking to eben alone in the hallway I was getting suspicious of o what he had planned and exactly what business he had with eben at the moment. Nervously I watched them from around the corner in anticipation.
"What the hell are you doing?" Jack said suddenly scaring me. I looked at him surprised, I never expected for him to talk to me willingly. "I thought you hated me." I said and he nodded. "Doesn't mean I cant talk to you."
As much as I wanted jacks attention now of all times wasn't it. I was trying to make sure Bradley was a real friend and I couldn't tell as he was meeting eben in private without even telling me. I was getting worried and now that's when jack gave me attention after an entire three weeks of silence. I sighed looking at him, he was as beautiful as ever. He wore a blue hoodie and black ripped jeans that drove me crazy seeing his smooth skin through the holes. He gripped his jacket he wore over his hoodie against his chest and I envied the jacket. I wanted it to be my hand he gripped instead. "Hello beautiful." My voice was a bit monotone but I still meant it.
My feelings for him would never go away.

"I just wanted to know why you're being creepy." Jack said with a blush that made me smirk. "I'm not I'm just wondering the halls." I lied and he scoffed rolling his eyes. "Whatever liar, you know once a liar always a liar." He said walking away.
"I never lied about how I felt about you and you'll be mine again, I promise." I promised him as he didn't even acknowledge my words.