𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔

When corbyn fell asleep I began to think about jack. I think I was falling for him and I couldn't fathom why. Why did I care so much that tomorrow morning corbyn would accept him?

I stood from the bed covering corbyn in the blanket and went out into the night with only my jacket no shoes. I let my feet hit the cold pavement as i traveled to the park. I was a little couscous of where I stepped I didn't want to hurt myself.

When I arrived I climbed to the top of the monkey bars sitting down sighing. I realized I left my phone at home but it didn't matter I came out here to think I starred at the stars above me I felt my eyes become glossy.

tears began to hit my knees anxiety overwhelming me. I just wanted everything to be okay. I needed everything to be okay.

I'm not the one to believe that the stars could actually make a difference in my life but that night I made a wish.

Wishes don't come true if they are told.

-

the next morning corbyn and I sat in the café a timid feeling washing over myself. I tapped my fingers in anticipation as I began to feel nervous.

It had been extremely difficult for corbyn to accept the fact that jack was the one I wanted to be with. He didn't understand why him of everyone else in the world.

That was something even I couldn't answer.

I just needed my best friend to have my back on this. I needed him to. I couldn't keep carrying this weight of secrets, disapproval and disappointment. It was killing me from the inside and I couldn't handle it.

That night when corbyn went to sleep I cried for the first time in awhile. My anxiety had built up so much that I couldn't handle myself.

What would happen now if corbyn couldn't accept us.

Corbyn seemed impatient or maybe it was just myself. I lowered my head looking at my phone in attempt to pass the time. But every second that passed in silence felt as hours.

Suddenly jack showed sitting at the table a huge smile on his face calming me. "Hey sorry I'm late I had problems at home."

"Nice to see you again corbyn." jack said towards corbyn. corbyn nodded avoiding to look towards him.
"I could say the same but I would be considered a liar." Corbyn muttered and I hit his shoulder.

"It's okay he's just being honest. I did some terrible things in my past I don't expect him to forgive me over a twenty dollar meal." Jack smiled lightly and corbyn nodded.

"What I can do is answer any questions corbyn has got for me. Hopefully it will fix things or get us a step closer to fixing things." Jack added and corbyn seemed to be open to listening. Maybe this lunch wouldn't be as bad as I anticipated..

"I don't think you're capable of liking someone for other than their body. How do I know you're not using zach?" Corbyn asked suddenly I gasped at how rude the question but jack didn't mind.
"I'll be honest and say you don't know. You probably won't ever know. But I know in my..heart and my mind that he's the one for me. He's not like anyone else I've met before."

"That's the only question I have for today. For today that is. I have to go. I need to see Christina before she throws a fit." Corbyn sighed standing from his chair.

"Are you guys good now?" I asked.

"We've still got a lot to talk about. Alright jack?" He said towards jack but looking at me then to him. Jack nodded before corbyn waved a goodbye leaving.

I smiled at him with my biggest smile causing him to laugh. I didn't care if I looked ridiculous something was finally going good for me and that's all that mattered. I stood from my spot at the table and went over and grabbed him in a suffocating hug. I felt overwhelmed to have the feeling lifted off my shoulders.

suddenly I felt lips kiss my cheek. I pulled away embarrassed from how much emotion I showed. We weren't even on the cuddling phase we had just began dating.
"You're blushing. I guess it's safe to assume it's okay to kiss you now." He chuckled standing up. "Want to come over my place?"

"I-I can't. Got to study for my test can't fail this one."

"Let me take you home then my study bug." He smiled kissing my cheek again. My chest began to feel hot when his lips lingered.

"Goodbye jack." I said embarrassed walking away. It was only a ten minute walk I didn't need him. I was tired of blushing that evening.

but atleast the stars were looking out for me.

_________________________

Quick update because I know you guys like this book

Lookout I'm updating other books within the hour.