𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚

"holy shit." a familiar voice said alarming jack and I to break away from the kiss. Christina and corbyn stood in the doorway shocked.

a feeling of shame and guilt came upon me as I saw the hurt in corbyns eyes. corbyn knew how bad this situation meant for the friendship between jonah ,myself and corbyn. If jonah found out it would tear it apart.

"Corbyn i-"

"Save it herron." Corbyn said with glossy eyes turning around and leaving fast. The front door could be heard opening than slamming shut a moment after. Corbyn was angry and it was all my body's fault.

it wasn't me who wanted to kiss jack Avery. It was my horny teenage body. Because I would never fall for someone as manipulative and disgusting as jack.

He wasn't even my type after all. My type was anything but. I would've had sex with my science teacher who was old, fat and smelly before I kissed jack Avery if I wasn't in this horny body of mine.

I blamed the situation on hormones and not even just that. I blamed jack and his grimey hands. Christina ran off after corbyn after.

I pushed jack away. "Get off of me asshole!"
Jack frowned at me seeming to be hurt.

"Why do you hate me so much? I know I've made fun of you but wasn't it mutual? I thought we were just flirting.." jack questioned.

my world stopped I felt a lump in my through as I stared at him in shock.

'Flirting?!' I practically screamed in my head

"excuse me? You thought I would flirt with you?" I almost laughed at the idiotic words that had left jacks mouth. I couldn't believe that after all this time he thought we were flirting.

"That's not flirting. The things you said to me were hurtful. They were rude and uncalled for.. I have went home thinking there is something wrong with me because of the things you've said!" I suddenly raised my voice at him feeling anger build.

I couldn't believe I kissed a boy who called me such things. Who tore me down every day for things like my grades, clothes and anything I did.

I hated jack Avery.

"I'm sorry.. I thought you knew that-"

"Shut up! Even after what you did to jonah.. don't speak to me again avery. I'd rather repeat another year of highschool than spend another minute around you." I spat angrily. I pushed past him rushing out the door.

I didn't care if Zach's eyes were glossy after all he deserved it.

-

I stared at the celiling of my room listening to Adele sing through my phone.

her voice was delightful in times of need and I needed her voice right about now. But for some reason my heart still ache.

it hurt as I thought of corbyn. my best friend had never been upset with me. We had been friends for over eleven years and he never got upset. Corbyn had always been happy and trying to find the best in situations no matter how twisted our lives had got.

but the feeing of jack lingered on my lips. He also invaded my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking of all the insults that poured from his mouth the previous days but I also couldn't stop thinking of the feeling of his lips on mine and his hand on my lower back.

'why was my body so in love with jack avery when my mind wasn't?'

I couldn't fail the year so I made my decision I was going to find another tutor
________________________

Who ever guesses the tutor will have a shout-out next chapter

hints:Gabbie
Corbyn
Daniel
Eben
A new guy
Kay
Tatum