𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

a few days had gone by and jonah hadn't reached out to me and neither did corbyn. The friendship between the three of us was officially over and it was time for us all to move on in life and that's what i assumed corbyn did when I stopped hearing from him as often.
Now I sat around in my kitchen watching the food in my microwave spin and pop.

I sighed praying all this food would bring a smile to jacks face because latley he treated me as if I saw him as a monster. I didn't atleast not anymore. I grabbed the bag out and set them in my room that had been decorated with roses and had all types of snacks around alongside my laptop on my bed with several movies his family told me he loved. I wanted to give the boy the date he asked for before we went out.

I wanted to do anything I could to make jack Avery feel better during this troubling time in his life. I even went through the trouble of getting him a bowl of strawberries and melted chocolate just to see the smile that made me feel butterflies.

A knock was heard on my door and I squeeled knowing it was who I waited to see all day. I quickly ran to the door and it was to my shock corbyn.

"Hey.." he stopped to look around my room and sighed trying to keep his gaze to me and not the decorations. "So um we need to talk about jonah.." I shook my head disapproving the idea of mentioning him, my wound was still fresh I couldn't talk to him now. "I can't not now jack is on his way over."
"Well just please call me tonight. Also jacks already here he's been outside smoking."corbyn said before leaving. 'What do you mean smoking?' I thought as I rushed down the stairs and outside to see him standing beside his car putting out a cigarette he looked up at me with a small smile before approaching me. "Hey baby." He greeted before slipping past me into my house.

I followed him in pure shock smelling the essence of what he was smoking all over him. I grabbed his wrist turning him to face me and I frowned deeply. "Since when have you been smoking? Why have you kept such a big secret from me? You know it's terrible for you! It's disgusting in fact. It's..it's so.." I rambled I'm yelling at him and suddenly his hands rested on each of my hips pulling me closer. "Hey you can't put your hands on me trying to swoon me!" I tried to push him away but he only pulled me closer to him out hips colliding and I gasped slightly angered.

"Jack Avery I'm serious! This is..." I complained suddenly feeling lips on my neck I lost my train of thought feeling soft lips plant wet kissed up my neck and back down again. "..kinda sexy." I said leaning into the affection as he picked me up walking up to my room. "You know you're so so beautiful, hm?" He said opening the door setting me down. He gazed around the room with wide eyes before turning and grasping me into a hug.

"Our first official date? Just for us?"" He smiled widely showing his teeth befor he grabbed me and having us tumble onto my bed together. I kissed him over and over and he kissed me back while we laughed together. After more kissed we sat up and began to watch a movie letting hours of conversation, movies and holding eachother pass rather quickly. For the first time in awhile jack had a smile on his face that was genuine and nothing could go wrong for us.

Everything that was happening right now between us was how I always wanted things to be between us. No drama, no secrets, no pain just love.
"Wanna know why I fell for you?"

"Because your personality. I knew all along you were so smart, sarcastic and rude, I loved all of it but I just wasn't accepting myself and I used to struggle with liking you. Just like you I felt guilty for liking you I wanted it to be a secret.
but when we started to study together I realized there was something different about you. You're different Zach herron and I mean it."

jack leaned over kissing my temple before he laid back down letting himself drift to sleep still in his day clothes. I began to think about how similar jack and I were. We both grew hating eachother and maybe not for the same reasons but we still ended up here.

Together.

I smiled lightly and went to my dresser to grab some clothes for him to change to when my phone rang. I picked it up realizing it was corbyn who I hadn't responded to in awhile.

"Hey Zach I'm serious this is important. I think you're the only one who can help." Corbyn said into the phone and slight sobs could be heard in the background but i didn't know whom they belonged to.

"What is it corbyn, you've got my attention." I said setting down the clothes and entering the hallway not to wake up jack.

"Jonah has gone missing."

________________

25votes for a new chapter
(I know we can do it!)

(I hope it makes it kinda scared haha 😳)