𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at jack who didn't seem to care because he was already on his phone looking at his twitter liking any shirtless guy in his feed. I sighed heavily before standing and following eben outside the house. I hadn't seen or talked to him in a week since our kiss and I didn't want to talk to him now. The kiss we shared was uncalled for and I was taken, it was something I didn't even want to discuss with him.

I followed him down the hallway and outside of the house where he stood with his arms crossed a smug look on his face. "Break up with  Jack." Eben spoke and I rolled my eyes. "I don't have time for your shit today eben." I gently pushed the boy aside. I understood that eben was currently confused with his sexuality but he didn't need to push it into me again, After all I never even liked the guy.
Suddenly I felt my body collide to the door and yet again it was by ebens hands to my chest.

"Enough!" I protested angrily but he didn't let go instead he put one hand down and pulled out some photos. Photos of me over Jonah's new apartment through the window, sitting and kneeling in front of him. More pictures of us hugging and meeting in private.

Photos that I never wanted jack to see because I was supposed to have dropped jonah from my life for jack. I was suppose to be loyal to jack yet there I was in Jonah's room with a cursed wide window and all over him apologizing for our mistakes. I knew jack would never understand either because currently jack was damaged.

"I-I can't.." my voice cracked and my eyes watered. My lip quivered and eben looked into my eyes before smirking. "I want to hear you beg me herron." His bitter voice was calm but I wasn't. I was shaking and knees were trembling as I tried to contemplate my next decision.
"Beg me now." He repeated moving his hand away from my chest and I felt my cheeks burn with shame. Eben wasn't giving me enough time to think. "P-please eben he's my eve-"

"Beg me on your knees." He said covering his mouth trying to hold in his laugh but I could tell by the way his eyebrows arched that all this was amusing to him. Though I was already embarrassed and at my lowest he found a way to stab the wound again, thought this felt like a twisting of the knife. My cheeks red and my head feeling fuzzy from embarrassment i went on my knees looking down "Please eben.. he's my everything. Please don't do this" I spoke and felt ebens finger on my chin lifting my head our eyes made contact and he was still holding in a laugh. "Okay you can stand." He smiled and I quickly stood to my feet never feeling so low in my life.
"Kiss me and I won't." He teased me yet again and I swallowed back my eyes shifting side to side trying to get my thoughts together . It was too late and ebens lips were pressing against my own and my world stopped.

The feeling wasn't blissful infact I had felt defeated, disgusting and broken. 'Maybe this is how jack felt when he said jonah had broke him. Oh my consequences...'

I had lied to jack and now I was getting what I deserved. Eben pulled away with a laugh and pushed me backwards . "You have five days to come up with a plan to leave him."

"Only five."

I sat down in jacks room staring and him and wondered how life was ready to change without him. I wasn't ready to let go of him not after everything we had went through. Not only was I his support system but he was mine and we needed eachother.
Things shouldn't be this way yet there was nothing I could do. Sometimes that's how life is.

I figured if this was one of our last days today I would treat him like a king,the way he deserved before I left him but first I needed to know some things about Eben. The way eben was acting was unreasonable and I needed to know why
"I'm really glad you and Eben are finally getting along..it makes my heart warm." Jack sighed throwing his phone to the side and looking up at me. "Has it been hard for eben to make friends in the first place?" I questioned thankful jack started the conversation

"Yeah, he told me about his past. He said sometimes he would have an impulse to do the wrong thing a lot as a child. It would make him loose friendships and such because his jealousy sometimes got out of control. I pity him sometimes but he hasn't done that sorta thing in years so I'm proud of him." Jack explained.
"What do you mean out of control? Can you give me an example?" I pushed but jack didn't seem to notice.

"Well once in the Eighth grade there was a rivalry between my two best friends eben and Brandon over a girl they both liked. Eben started obsessed over ways to get Brandon out of the way and couldn't find one. Then a few days later Brandon had a broken arm and leg and Brandon never spoke to the girl again. Though I never got to ask Brandon what happened because he ended up transferring Eben told me he took care of his little problem." Jack shivered at the thought and I did too. "I would hate to be in Brandon's spot." Jack continued

Eben was crazy

and now I was in the same spot as Brandon.

__________________________
Update morninggggg

hello I haven't updated anything in weeks