𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔

After our time at the restaurant jack was more timid and paranoid then before so I took him straight home. To my dismay his tall blonde haired friend sat at his dining room table chatting away with Ms.Avery. "Hey jacky." Eben cheered going over to the two of us. He moved my arm that was secured around jacks waist and grabbed jack holding him close. I rolled my eyes at the action. "Hey eben I'm going upstairs to lay down I'm a little drained." Jack said once he pulled from the hug. "I brought our favorite movie if you want to see that.." eben explained.
"I need that and some snacks right about now.." Jack said exhausted going up the stairs. I went to follow but noticed eben was watching.

After the movie finished it was now late and time to leave. Or at least for eben to leave. I didn't want him spending the night over jacks but he seemed to think different. I took the opportunity when he left the room and followed.
"I don't think it's appropriate to spend the night with my boyfriend when I'm not there." I said as I watched him grab a soda from the fridge. "well he's my best friend, I don't care how you feel about it." He dismissed me walking away. I quickly grabbed his shirt and he turned to look at me. "I said it's inappropriate!"
"Jealous sweetheart?" He chuckled pushing me against the wall beside us his hands on my wrist. I tried to move but he pushed me back to the wall. "Get off me." I hissed.
"Nothing you can or will do about me spending the night, alright?" He smiled too close for comfort.
I tried pushing him but he slammed me back to the wall with force and I hit my head groaning. His body pressed against mine and he whispered in my ear "You can't do anything so don't fight." He chuckled after letting go and disappearing up the stairs

then everything was back to normal a month later.

Or at least stable because normal wasn't ever coming back. The typical trio of myself, Corbyn and Jonah was the normal but that wasn't coming back and neither was jacks old personality. Now Daniel has disappeared as well.

The new normal was the avoidance of myself and corbyn in the halls. He wouldn't so much as glance at me and he sat alone in the cafeteria and practically everywhere else now. I didn't know much of what was going on inside his head this past month since this has started but it didn't seem positive. I missed having someone to talk to besides my boyfriend but I wasn't going to make friends with the only choice I did have at the moment. Jacks best friend Eben he was everywhere now. In three of my classes and all over jack every moment he had the chance. Especially when jack was venerable and his thoughts seemed unstable if I wasn't there because I was unaware Eben would be right there.
I wasn't a fan of Eben and he knew it, in fact he felt the same towards me and I felt as if he was trying to separate us. A summary for Eben was that he was an obstacle in our relationship.
I would put up with Eben for jack.

Jacks new normal was different then before. He was back to being cocky and over confident but sometimes he would have his off days. Everyone had an off day it was ordinary but jack was a new person on his off days. He like become timid, insecure and shut off, he was so anxiety driven that he would be found hiding or completely leave his class. It forced him to pick up the nasty habit of smoking.

Jacks smoke hit my face and I shook my head in disgust. "I hate it when you do this..you're not even stressed you're just smoking." I complained turning away from him. "It's a habit." He scoffed looking away a small smile evident on his lips.

"Habit? You should and can do better but you don't." I said lighthearted knowing we both found this amusing. He snickered "maybe I don't wanna so better."
"If you don't stop acting like a fucking Idiot  you're gonna get lung cancer." I laughed but he didn't.

"fuck you." Jack spat standing from his spot turning around with his cigarette in his hand. I was confused by his sudden outburst and stood up behind him, I stretched my arms around his slim waist and held him. "Why are you upset?"
"You're being a dick, you know why I smoke."
I leaned forward pushing my lips to his cheek and I heard him sigh aloud.

"I love you." The words escaped my lips before I realized and it was now to late. Jack froze and pulled away to turn and face me. I was beyond embarrassed. "I'm sorry I did-"
"I love you too."Jack spoke interrupting me and I exhaled in relief. He leaned forward placing a quick kiss on my lips then mom bing back. I moved forward holding him again and he dropped his cigarette but didn't seem to care so much. My heart urged me to confess how I felt about our relationship and where it's headed. I now wanted to tell him what I wanted from us and the grasp of his hands on the back of my shirt told me he had words to say as well. I wanted to tell him I didn't know I was capable of feeling this way for someone and especially someone like him who I shared a past with.

"Jack I-"

"Ahem." A voice exaggerated and I rolled my eyes seeing the devil himself or otherwise known as
Eben
Jack separated the hug and any feelings that needed to be confessed were now back in our minds and hearts locked away for however long. "Good to see you buddy." Jack said grabbing his bag ready to leave with eben. "Ready for tonight?" Eben smiled and then turned to glare at me. I didn't know why Eben hated me so much.
I considered a lot of possibilities but none seemed right. At first I thought he was in love with jack but Eben has a girlfriend who I rarely see. So I came to the conclusion that he's just a malicious person. Cold hearted and selfish was the only words I used to describe eben.
"I've got to get a paper from my teacher I'll meet you back here in a few." Jack said before running inside i looked forward to see eben towering over me a scowl on his features.
He was a giant compared to me.
"What do you want?"
"To get you away from jack." Eben said backing me against the brick wall. Tension was in the air and I was now angry. My first curled and I but my lip in effort not to yell.
"You can't have my boyfriend and if you say something like that again I'm going to make sure you two don't even look at eachother again."
"You shut your fucking mouth herron." He growled and I stood my ground, I wouldn't let eben push me over like yesterday. I had enough of his bullshit and trying to take away the boy I loved. "Make.me."  I spat.

next thing I felt where his lips against mine and him pushing me farther against the wall.

_________________________
30 votes for a new chapter

"I'm doing my laundry cause you didn't want me"

hey guys I'm thinking of discounting this book because the lack of support latley.