𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆

I hummed in silence my fingers lightly gazing over my lips. I started at the ceiling in my dark room thinking of the kiss I shared with eben today.
I didn't like eben at all in fact I still hated him despite his feelings towards me.But I had never kissed anyone other than jack before in my life so i didn't know how to feel. I assumed all kisses were the same but jack and eben were completely different. Jacks lips were warm and made my stomach feel butterflies but ebens lips made me feel frozen. He's not my type at all.

"What are you thinking about?" A familiar and soothing voice said, I turned my head and my eyes were met with corbyn who stood shyly at my bed room door. He seemned a bit shaken from his nerves and embarrassed but I was surprised to see him. Though I wouldn't admit out loud but I had missed our friendship.
Our bond was like no other.

"Corbyn? What are you doing here." I sat up in my bed and watched him enter. "Well Uh.. we have a lot to talk about. I moved aside on my bed and corbyn sat beside me still a little timid. "I know we haven't talked in months but it's just me corbyn you can say anything." I assured him by resting my hand on his shoulder and I saw him let out a breath he was holding in. "I know your life just got back on track and I want you to stay happy because you seem happy, But it's about Jonah again."
I sighed aloud frustrated but inside I was relieved to hear about Jonah again. I wanted jonah to be happy in life and get over his shame and deep down I wanted our bond back but it seemed like none of that was happening.

"He tried to commit suicide recently..actually daniel found him before he could.. finish." Corbyn's voice was small unlike before and i gasped. Never would I imagine that Jonah would've been going through this hard of a time. It hurt even more because I grew up with him and without even knowing I had almost lost him.  "I know you don't forgive him for what he's done and I know you don't want to see him but-"

"I do! I... I really want to see him. I don't want to lose him and I don't want to lose you guys again." My voice shook nervously and my eyes averted from corbyn. He looked surprised from my desperation but nonetheless he smiled slightly in relief. "I don't want to lose you two again either." Corbyn responded with a small smile he tried to hide. "You've been lonley latley?" I questioned through perhaps I knew the answer.
"Yeah, didn't know I was so picky with my friends till I started realizing that everyone wasn't you and jonah. It's hard to form a bond that even resembles what we had and the fact that I didn't have you guys around for input made things worse." He sighed his left hand placed on his right bicep rubbing up and down and his feet were rocking him gently. "It's been hard, but probably not as hard as it's been for jonah or yourself. You've got a boyfriend who seems too ashamed to leave the house and jonah who ran away because he was ashamed of his lie and is now depressed that we found out who he really is."

I thought about what corbyn had said and it was true. Jack still acted ashamed of what people thought he did but it was only in his head. It made our relationship a bit more complex than before and I was constantly trying to figure what had been going through his mind ever since but he was no longer an open book. Jack had resembled a diary with a lock and the key had been dropped in the ocean. It was hard with jacks new behavior but he still was himself he didn't completely shut me out after all.  He laughed often and took me on dates like a boyfriend should do it wasn't as bad as it looked from the outside.
Then in Jonah's situation I didn't know much about it at all.
"Corbyn your situation must've been terrifying as well. We all went through something and your situation is just as terrible as ours."

Downtown wasn't the prettiest of places but it wasn't messy in any sorts. The place always gave me the chills considering it was always gloomy. Even when the sky was blue and the trees were green the place was empty and begging for some sort of life to it. The only sort of light that place had was Jonah but even he had lost hope around a month or so ago. There infront of the door of the place he stay was a doormat that spelled out 'WELCOME' in large letters and the 'O' had faded mostly. Corbyn moved me aside and unlocked the door with his key before stepping inside. The house wasn't as gloomy as the rest of down town intact the apartment was littered in painting that looked self made and smelled of flowers. "Hey corbyn!" A voice hollered and. Shield came into the the living room with long curly brown hair and a pearly white smile. "Hey Natalie. Here to see jonah again, how's he been?"
"Same as usual and he still hasn't been eating."
"Alright thank you. Also I like what you're working on!" Corbyn winked at the girl and she looked away,But I caught the reaction she anyways. Her face was bright pink and a smile was on her face.

corbyn led me over to the room at the end of the hallway and my phone began to ring. "I'll see you inside then." Corbyn said as he went in closing the door behind himself.

I looked at my phone screen and it was jack calling I quickly picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey zach, where are you?"

_________________________
30 votes for a new chapter

Heyyyy :)
Ask me any questions about any book I have here :)

Heyyyy :)Ask me any questions about any book I have here :)