𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

30 votes and please comment
They make me so happy

"You look amazing, like the first day we met." jack said trying to hide the blush on his face as I did a slow spin for him to examine my tux. "You don't think a white tux is attention seeking?" I muttered glancing at him and then at corbyn who sat around with his head in his hand. Corbyn had been caught up in his own thoughts a lot latley but I decided to let him be for now.I frowned slightly at the blonde boy who wasn't even looking at us despite he should've been. We decided the three of us would attend the dance together in order not to leave my friend out.

" you look amazing, since when is white attention seeking anyways?" Jack said stepping towards me in his white tuxedo he reached out and adgusted the itchy red tie on my neck and I sighed. "We are going to look like three white rats as a group."I muttered out and jack fake gasped. He put his hand over his chest to pretend he was hurt. "Well I was going to say that I love you but rats aren't capable of love!" He played on staring to fake weep causing me to giggle. I embraced the boy in a hug to stop his crying and it worked. We were both laughing and corbyn had managed to look away from his phone.

I pulled away and looked at corbyn and grabbed the white tuxedo we got him and he shook his head swiftly. "I don't care what I wear honestly. I also have to get going."  He stood up grabbing his belongings. "Where are you going?" Jack questioned surprising me. "Jonah's, I'm trying to get him to go to prom. Daniel and him need some normality in their lives."

"I want to come see him as well."

My eyes widened as well as Corbyn's. We looked between each other in shock at jack's words. could he have possibly thought that was a good idea? Corbyn's expression displayed the same question. "I heard he was feeling really bad latley and I think if we talk things out-"

"His problems are much deeper than you jack. Jonah has been struggling with a lot of things different and I don't think you showing up would help anything." Corbyn's words were harsher maybe than intended but I couldn't help but agree. Though Jonah's whole spiral began with his own lie he shared about jack I believe his pain stemmed deeper. Sure he lied and was caught but no one spiraled like that. Jonah's state was unbearable seeing him in bed day after day and hearing the aftermath of Jonah's worst nights. Clearly there was something happening deeper. "I still think he deserves forgiveness. If you won't I'll go myself." Jack protested and I could feel the tension between them thickening.

It was as if this whole time corbyn was on edge waiting for something to push him over and jack was the perfect trigger. Corbyn frowned walking over to jack quickly towering over the much shorter boy. I stepped closer to corbyn seeing he was intimidating him and the situation had gotten far out of control. "You can go, but if you make things any worse than what they already are you're going to have to live with that." He spat angrily before turning away. I looked at jack who seemned shaken by Corbyn's change of mood before turning to leave. "I'll be outside while you change." Corbyn mumbled before leaving.  I looked at jack with a small frown before closing the curtains, some situations he needed to handle on his own.

hand in hand we walked out of the store tighter with a set time to pick up our suits for prom. Around the corner corbyn sat on the floor with his phone in his hand he looked up at us before standing. "I'm sorry jack, it's none of my business if you want to forgive him. I'm just worried." Corbyn held out his hand and jack took it willingly. "It's alright, I understand." Jack smiled at corbyn and they shook hands before letting go. We walked through the mall together as corbyn searches for a nice place to grab some food for Daniel.