𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

for the new few days one phrase stuck in my head.
'What they don't know won't hurt them.'

I couldn't help but being around jack his personality pulled me in like no other. But I didn't like him I was convinced it's just what my body wanted and not my mind.

I couldn't stand it either. He was extremely sincere when he was around me. It's like he was a new person but the same.

he still insulted me everyday but it all changed when he took me to his house after school.i also began to improve in math my grade slowly raised to a C which was passing.

"Damn you're the best." jack chuckled as he kissed my neck. It was pure heaven until he spoke I almost forgot it was him on my neck.

"I was enjoying myself till I heard your voice jackass." I pulled away before hitting him on the head.

"Do you ever stop being such a dick?" He laughed lightly. Before picking me up and spinning us around. I began to laugh aloud as he did too. I secretly loved this relationship.

"What if we went on a date?" He asked randomly.

"Fuck no."

_

I rolled my eyes when jack appeared at my front door dressed rather nice. He held a single rose in his hand and a look of hope in his eyes.
"would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"Didn't I already say no?"

he looked down at his shoes nervously and I let out a big sigh. I grabbed the flower dropping it to the floor before stomping on it.
"Ditch the fucking flower and give me 20 minutes ass face."

I turned around and slammed the door heading to my room to get dressed.

I stripped of my shirt and pants grabbing clothes to hop in the shower suddenly my door opened revealing jack. His face was red and he looked distressed.

"Ass face? After all that trouble I went through for you?" He practically yelled fuming. "Those flowers weren't free by the way." He added walking towards me.

he toward above me backing me against the bathrooms door. I felt his warm breath against my skin it was intimidating.

"Say you're sorry." He said serious.

"Stop acting weir-"

"Say you're sorry."  He repeated pushing me hard against the door

"I-I'm s-sorry."
He leaned down with a smirk kissing me unexpectedly wasting no time to grab my ass.
"I-I've got to shower." I pulled away stopping him but instead he went to kiss over my neck sucking lightly.

"Fine." He grumbled as he took off his shirt. And unzipped his pants. My jaw dropped in shock.

needless to say we didn't go on a date that night.
_________________________

hey I really want to be friends with you guys so please pm me or dm me or message me
I really wanna b involved with you

hey I really want to be friends with you guys so please pm me or dm me or message meI really wanna b involved with you