𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩

I looked at jack playing with his own nails as he sat on his bed across from me. He seemed nervous and has a shy smile on his lips.
He was thinking about something.

I wanted to know what it was.
"Are you alright?" I asked as he looked up at me resting his hands in his lap.  He nodded.
"I know I push a lot but maybe you can hang out with me at the dance?"

I looked away nervous. I couldn't tell him no without his feelings being hurt. He knew I was going to say no because corbyn was there.

"I don't know what your friends told you but I'm not that bad. I swear." He breathed out. "take a chance on me herron."

"I-" I began before the door opened revealing my sister came in the room. She yawned tiredly  and looked at me with low lids. I stood from my bed picking her up taking her to her room.

Jack followed as I lay her in bed covering her in a blanket. I turned around and turned off the lights leaving. I noticed jack watching me nervously.

"Fine I'll go with you to the dance."

-
As jack left my house I started thinking. I had to tell corbyn and jonah that we were in a relationship. I felt something for him something different.

Maybe it was because he was my first boyfriend but i knew it was different from anything I've ever felt before.

I'm not religious but I bowed my head and prayed when he left. I needed things to work out. I knew whoever was up there had a say and I hoped I influenced his decision. I needed corbyn and jonah by my side. I needed them.

So when I heard a knock on my door I wrapped up my prayer and looked up to see corbyn at the door. A smile engraved on his features. "You called me over? Everything alright?"

"We have to talk. Come here." I sighed as corbyn came over and sat beside me.

"I have to be honest with you. I know you're going to hate it but just know I really care about your opinion and everything you've ever told me corbyn."

He looked confused but nodded urging me to continue.

"Jack and I are dating. I see a different side to him.. a side where he's good. I feel different when he's around and I know what he did was wrong. But everyone makes mistakes and we shouldn't hold him to it. Please don't hate me for it. Please."
A long silence endured and corbyns face twisted in disappointment. I felt my body begin to tremble regretting telling corbyn anything at all. The first time he caught us was bad enough. Corbyn had never yelled at me before then he did. Now he was disappointed again in me.

what the hell would I do if corbyn didn't accept it?

He sighed aloud."okay well. If you're ready for the consequences and you know what will happen when jonah catches on I won't say a word. Though I don't approve of the idea you're still my best friend." He rolled his eyes as I leaned over hugging him.

"If I'm honest I've done some stuff for love that I regret too. Sometimes you just have to follow your heart I guess." He said shame in his eyes
"We're in this together.

"I guess we are."

That night corbyn spent with me watching movies and eating too many sweets. Though I still tried to think of the things corbyn said he regretted. It wasn't normal for him to just say.

Within a few hours corbyn snored aloud while his phone flooded of notifications. I grabbed his phone to silence it looking at some of the notifications.

Christina: fuck you.

Christina: I'll never trust you again you cheating rat! Stay out of my life!

I gasped. This couldn't be for corbyn.

it's not like him. So I thought.

__________________

Happy birthday to me!
19 :)

Happy birthday to me!19 :)