𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

"Wow you have a beautiful wall." I looked in awe as I examined the beautiful pantings on the wall in a picture on her phone

"Thank you it took awhile."
I looked over to see kay with a bright smile upon her face it made a smile grow into my lips as well. She put away her phone.

I looked at her features and there was no doubt that she was beautiful. Something about her made me so intrigued to find out everything about her.

But surprisingly i only wanted to know her in a friendly manner.

it was confusing me. I thought she was beautiful and had an amazing personality. She was everything I found attractive. Yet I still didn't really want her that way.
It had now been a month since we met and I've tried so hard to get myself to fall in love

Jack Avery still lingered on my mind.

he never stopped trying to get me to talk to him again. It's been hard not giving in to his beautiful eyes or watching him in ever class we had paired. He wouldn't get off my mind.

"Hey can we talk?" I looked up to see jack with gleaming eyes. He looked stunning as usual.

"I've got to head home anyways. Bye zachy." Kay planted a friendly kiss on my cheek before walking away leaving us alone

"I don't want to talk to you." I complained turning my head away as he sat beside me.

"how come 'zachy'?" He mocked. I scoffed aloud.
I gasped as I felt his hand lay on mine.

"I'm only kidding with you."

"I can't do this.."

"I know you feel something for me too."his tone changed suddenly.

"I do. I.. I can't stop thinking about you." I whispered with shame.

"I think about you too." He placed his fingers on my chin turning my face towards him. Then rested it on my cheek. "Why can't we just-"

"I have to go." I stood up walking away fast.

I wanted to like him so bad but I couldn't. It's wrong to be with jack Avery.

soon I saw daniel stood in front of the school while an idea came to mind.

"Hey are you ready to study?"
I looked to see Daniel standing there with a smile spread on his lips.

maybe I could try and fall in love with Daniel to get my mind off of him.

after all he was bad for me.

_

that attraction went away fast that evening after our study session when I asked daniel about himself.

"Actually I've been in a relationship for about three months." Daniel said words shocking me.

"But you're always alone. I thought that well .."

he laughed lightly nodding. "You're right to assume I was single I don't hang around anyone after all. He doesn't go to our school."

"Do you mind I see a picture?" I asked pondering daniels type. I couldn't imagine by looking at him.

Daniel dug out his wallet pulling out a small folded piece of paper with a printed photo on it. I stared at it shocked recognizing the photo.

"You're dating jonah? That's my best friend besides corbyn." I was shocked to think they were together. Even when jonah attended my school he never showed interest in daniel. He never bat an eye in daniels direction.

"Oh well since your his friend can you answer a question for me?" Daniel looked determined as he stared at me. I nodded still shocked.

"Well jonah tells me that he left because of a mistake he should've never made. He tells me he hates himself and feels disgusted by it. Is what he did truly that terrifying?"

daniels words reminded me of the incident that happened months ago.
It was the reason why I couldn't ever think about liking jack.

The night jack touched jonah. Jonah was terrified that night he came sobbing about something he wouldn't explain. Saying he messed up and he should've never approached jack Avery.

Jonah said he would never drink again if it meant he would have to relive the memories of that night. The night he said he was damned.

All corbyn and I knew was that jack had touched jonah in ways only a soulless person would do that night. That jonah said he would never recover from again.

"that's not my place to tell you daniel. That's between you and jonah." Daniel nodded sadly as my phone chinned.

unknown: I want you so bad. come over.
_____________________

I knoooow y'all missed this book

So ur lame if you didn't comment on the last chapter of the beginning

should I make a third tho